Can I see your food diary? :)

JMuzzy
JMuzzy Posts: 63
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everybody!! :)
I am looking for MFP friends that will share their diaries. It is so motivating to me to see other people making healthy choices and knowing that they will be checking my diary to making sure I am making healthy choices, too!
Feel free to friend me if you are looking for that motivation, too!

Jennie

Replies

• Sure. I look at my friends also. Sometimes the food they eat sounds yummy :)
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    mine is open
  • feel free to add me :)
  • Serasha
    Serasha Posts: 16 Member
    Mine is public! :)
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Feel free to friend me. I'm trying to see better,healthy choices. So my diary it not the best yet, getting there though
  • yup.

(mine is public)
  • You can add me if you like! :happy:
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Open....feel free to add me!:flowerforyou:
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    You can add me ,I love looking at other peoples diarys for new ideas :)
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    mines public for everyone to see, go for it :)
  • my eating habits are an open book. feel free to add me!
  • Of course you can! ... although I'm not sure all the choices I make are incredibly healthy :tongue: *sigh* some days are better than others.
  • You can look at mine!
  • AmeliaDouglas
    AmeliaDouglas Posts: 54 Member
    I went public and whenever I have to admit to my food diary that I ate half a bag of Chipits white chocolate chips for no good reason last night, I expect people to give me ****, but they never do. So please, be sure to friend me and we can both laugh at my poor eating habits. I am an avid food diary surfer and cannot believe how little my 'fitness pals' eat. They are so healthy. My fat and calories are always way over so the more accountability the better.
  • HungryTuna
    HungryTuna Posts: 141
    Mine are public too! I'm a vegetarian, and sometimes post recipes as well.. I should start doing that in the forums though. Lol.
    Anyway, feel free to check my diary out anytime!
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Mine is public, although I don't make the best choices! Maybe knowing someone is looking at it will force me to eat better!
  • miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Mine's public. Feel free to add me.
This discussion has been closed.