Chasing the wagon

Options
because I totally fell off this weekend! I went home to Miami because my cousin just returned from living in Argentina for the past two years. And because he hasn't had Cuban food in those two years, we had quite the spread....
Oh, the shame!!

Replies

• moidyn
    moidyn Posts: 112
    Options
    because I totally fell off this weekend! I went home to Miami because my cousin just returned from living in Argentina for the past two years. And because he hasn't had Cuban food in those two years, we had quite the spread....
    Oh, the shame!!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Oh, the shame!!

That's what Mondays are for sweetie :wink: Chalk it up to a great weekend with family, note where you went wrong, and kick your tush into gear for the week. You have this!!

:flowerforyou:
    M
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Weekends are H-E-double hockey sticks.

Know how I justify it? I tell myself that I am zig-zagging my calories to boost my metabolism!! But I haven't gained any weight yet!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Weekends are H-E-double hockey sticks.

Know how I justify it? I tell myself that I am zig-zagging my calories to boost my metabolism!! But I haven't gained any weight yet!

Perfect way to think about it!! :wink: Especially if you're active!!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    A weekend is a weekend.... A lifestyle is a different story. Today is a new day:flowerforyou:

-Adrienne:heart: