Bikini Body Summer Sucuessors :)

Replies

• mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    I did my HIIT workout today. I'm so glad it was only 20 minutes. We had a long morning of running roads and doctors appointments. I found out my daughter weighs 23 lbs. Two lbs LESS then how much I want to lose. So basically I have a toddler hidden in my fat folds somewhere for me to lose.
  • p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    So, I missed the weigh-in. I did it this morning. I am STILL at 187.2! UGH!
    I've had an EXTREMELY off weekend. My friends 21st was yesterday, and I'm not feeling too great today.
    So I'm hoping that my lax in watching what I've eaten will make my body go back into weight loss mode tomorrow. I'm gonna bust some BUTT these next few weeks! it's driving me insane seeing no changes.
  • mamabearr
    I slept weird last night and my butt hurts really bad. I swear, it's from sleeping (; but seriously. So working out sucked, but I did it anyways.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    I got my 60 minutes in this morning!:happy:

Mamabearr, That picture in your signature is so cute!:love:
  • mamabearr
    Thanks(: Thats my lovely offspring (:
  • p_cakes
    @mamabearr Definitely a cutie!!

I just realized I didn't set myself any goals other than my weight goals...
    so....I'd like to drink more water, right now I'm stuck at getting 6, even with a workout!
    I'd like to watch my sodium a bit more.
    AND No more slacking on the weekend. I always end up not planning my meals and ordering out, no good!
  • CricketKate
    I got my 60 minutes minutes in this morning. I hope to get a 30 minute walk up and down the halls while my daughter is in speech.
  • CricketKate
    Got my 60 minutes in this morning!
  • mamabearr
    Only did 20 minutes again today. I had a horrifying experience two days ago. I was walking down the stairs holding my daughter and slipped, DROPPED HER, fell to the bottom, look back and see her doing front flips down the stairs towards me and landed flat on her back at the bottom. Luckily she is fine. Unfontunately for me I'm bruised on my left side from my hip to waist and sprained my wrist. No working out for me yesterday. I tried today, but I do Turbo Fire and doing the punches were killing my hand.
  • p_cakes
    @mamabearr
    Oh my goodness! I'm glad that she's okay. Sometimes it seems that kids handle it a bit better than we do. That would def. scare me too though!

So I was happy this morning. I had told myself I wasn't going to weigh again until next Monday, but I couldn't hold it any more. I weighed this morning and FINALL my weight has moved, and in the direction I want it to! I was so happy!
  • mamabearr
    Lol yeah. I've been taking it extra slow down the stairs since.
  • CricketKate
    Mamabearr, I'm so glad that you're both okay. Take it easy and let your body heal.:flowerforyou:
  • It's it too late to join?
    Last weigh in, I'm 154.6 lbs,
    1GW- 150 (April 4)
    2GW- 142 my birthday! (May 28)
    3GW- 139 first day of summer (June 13)

I don't know how thin I actually want to be, I know I just need to tone up a lot.
    (due to a past of starving and bulimia I lost all my muscle mass)
  • CricketKate
    I got my 60 minutes today.

While doing the shred, my 6 year old came in and entertained me the whole 20 minutes by chatting about her favorite color of jelly beans.

While doing my stepper, 2 minutes before I hit my 30 minute mark, the stepper broke. When I picked up the piece to see why it had broken, I burned and blistered across 3 of my fingures. It had gotten too hot.

Half-way through my stationary bike, my ipod stopped working and I can't fix it.

Yup, the exercise gods hate me!:explode:
  • mamabearr
    Lol sounds like a tough day today.
  • Today was a pretty good day!

I don't think I lost anything this week - haven't had ANY time for working out - been working and on my feet all
    week/weekend! but that's okay! - I think I'm gonna get in A LOT of workouts this next week at the Y ! Going for a run/ jog tomorrow after work though so that will be nice :) hopefully gonna get about 2 hours of workout in :) I HAVE TO! lol

Hope everyone did good this weekend :) Don't forget, weigh in Monday! :)
  • CricketKate
    I finally got my 60 in today.

Total for week: 420:tongue:
  • nurse_chris
    nurse_chris Posts: 189
    Hey guys, great work. I weighed in again and supposedly lost another 4.5 lbs.... Suprising since i didnt go to the gym as i had an exam last week and the night before the exam cut my index and fore finger on my left hand. Both received 3 stitches :(

I am shocked at how much progress a person can make just watching what they eat. Thanks for the support guys, and here's to our beach bodies :) (do i cheers with my glass of water? lol)
  • CricketKate
    Week 2 weigh in: 138:happy:

I got in my 60 minutes today!
  • p_cakes
    My monday weigh-in is 185.0

:) Very happy to be out of my 187 slump!
This discussion has been closed.