75 lbs!! made it to my goal!! thank you mfp!!!

Options

Replies

• wiglitt
    Options
    CoNgRaTs.......
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else - SUPER inspirational!! Thanks for sharing and congrats!! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • slimyfishy
    slimyfishy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    SPECTACULAR!! Thank you for posting your before/after pics. So many of us need that type of inspiration to keep us going. Thanks so much for posting yours. YOU LOOK AMAZING! :oD
  • jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • jessicalhall85
    Options
    Great job! One question did you get the tattoo touched up? It also seems to be more crisp and brighter then it was at the begining.

No i havent had any work done to it at all actually...need to get some more done for sure though! :)
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look great.
  • fatlass70
    fatlass70 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Fantastic - well done, you do look truly amazing. Always helpful to see how others have stuck with it and completed their journeys. I was having a moment earlier, having completed a mini goal of my own, I looked at what's still to go and felt a little daunted. Your story has helped me get my determination back - I'm going to break it into a number of small journeys and keep going. Thanks!
  • pjconrad
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you.
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look great. CongratulatIons!
  • EmilyJ1979
    EmilyJ1979 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look amazing :happy:
  • RUNN3Rmom
    Options
    Very nice!!
  • maipai21
    maipai21 Posts: 146
    Options
    Congratulations! What an accomplishment!
  • Nathfrenchie
    Nathfrenchie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats! It must feel so good to be at your goal weight.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! So proud of you!
  • lizzie4015
    Options
    awsome job!!
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and so happy, good job!!
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Such a great accomplishment. You give me hope.
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing. your goal is close to what I want to achieve and it is so nice to know that someone made it! it gives me the strength to keep fighting the good fight. Enjoy your new shape and your health.
  • Linda4859
    Options
    *********************************CONGRATULATIONS**************************** YOU MUST BE SO PROUD OF YOURSELF.WELL DONE YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO US ALL. I CANT WAIT TO REACH MY GOAL WEIGHT AND FEEL THE WAY THAT YOU DO RIGHT NOW. PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK WHAT AN ACHEIVEMENT.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!