Goal Outfits

Options
Hey all!

So i've been daydreaming about a dress to buy myself when I get to my goal weight. So far I've found this gem :)

28rje5h.jpg

Got any items on your "someday" list?

xo
Cate

Replies

• nurse_chris
    Options
    For me it's to fit into size 34 501's. I know they are old school jeans, but for some reason they have always been tough for me to fit into
  • SweetP88
    Options
    I also have a few items I want to treat myself to...I weigh in tomorrow and if all goes well I will be off to purchase some new yoga pants....I love to set goals...it keeps me focused!!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    clothes will have to be a for sure thing, nothing in particular tho, but it makes me happy to know i will be able to buy cuter outfits and things, but my reward will be to get my tattoo
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    That's really cute! I'm going to buy a bikini from Victoria's Secret! I haven't picked out which one yet though!
  • SkinnyCate
    Options
    Gotta love the old school jeans!!

Love this one too ---

2nj10.jpg

omg Ace I have to start looking on Vickys!! Totally forgot about that!! Do you have any favs??
  • merB89
    merB89 Posts: 122
    Options
    AH SO CUTE!! That is great motivation. I can't wait to buy a pair of smaller jeans, maybe a really nice pair from the Buckle
  • mamawildbear
    mamawildbear Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I like this topic. How do you add photos to your posts?
  • Ruthann2
    Ruthann2 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    That's a sweet looking dress. I just want to fit into the clothes in my closet.
  • FullOfSpice
    FullOfSpice Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    my whole closet is a goal for me :( i am 1/3 the way there! hopefully by june i will be able to fit into them!
  • ace175
    Options

omg Ace I have to start looking on Vickys!! Totally forgot about that!! Do you have any favs??

I really like:
    http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265401136389&c=Page&cid=1265406848869&pagename=vsdWrapper

and this:
    http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265400976671&c=Page&cid=1265406848869&pagename=vsdWrapper

The second one I'm not too sure of because it's strapless (it all depends on how small "the girls" get!)

But then again, I pretty much love a majority of the ones they have!!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    My picture right now is me wearing a style of outfit I was dying to wear. I still have 30 more pounds to go, so I'm not even sure at this point what my goal outfit is considering I'm already wearing things I couldn't before!
  • SkinnyCate
    Options
    I like this topic. How do you add photos to your posts?

I use www.tinypic.com

Find a picture of what you like, save it to your desktop, and then upload it on tinypic. Choose the "img code for forums", copy the code, and when you paste it, change the IMG to lower case img. There you go! :)

This one might need to be an "in 10 pounds" dress because it's adorable and affordable! ($58 bucks)

eulnyv.jpg
  • KrystalLight03
    Options
    There is this gorgeous form-fitting dress at Express that I'd love to wear to my cousin's wedding in wine country this May.

Dress.jpg

I also want to sometime this summer rock a floral romper I saw at Forever 21. Summer clothes in general are my motivation right now. I'm going to California in May (San Francisco/Napa Valley) and I'm very inspired to step up my fashion...especially since the cousin whose wedding I'm attending is a personal stylist for celebrities (Reese Witherspoon, Ellen Pompeo, and Harrison Ford to name a few). She is also a fashion designer on the side (styling just pays the bills), so It's going to be a very high fashion wedding. I'll never admit it to her, but I always put extra effort into my appearance if I know she's going to be wherever I'm going.
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I love using clothes for goals! At the beginning of my MFP journey, I wanted to fit into a pair of size 12 GAP jeans I hadn't worn since 2008. Then, when I was able to fit comfortably into those I got my Maid of Honor's dress (my sister) from her, a size 10, to be my goal. Met that! Now I need to find my next piece of goal clothing.

When I've reached my ultimate goal, I'm TOTALLY going to buy a nice, well-make bikini. I've only got one right now that works (I'm big chested), but even that one's loosing it's awesomeness since my boobs are shrinking. :laugh: But I'll probably still treat myself to something from Bravissimo.
  • SkinnyCate
    Options

I really like:
    http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265401136389&c=Page&cid=1265406848869&pagename=vsdWrapper

and this:
    http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265400976671&c=Page&cid=1265406848869&pagename=vsdWrapper

The second one I'm not too sure of because it's strapless (it all depends on how small "the girls" get!)

But then again, I pretty much love a majority of the ones they have!!

LOL I hear ya on "the girls" :) But it's the stringy bottoms that scare me more!! YIKES!! Soooomeday :)
  • nalaxia
    nalaxia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    skinnycate - that first dress you posted is gorgeous!

I've had my eyes set on this one for awhile <3

http://www.coco-fashion.com/upload/sklep/jBEpuP.jpg
  • ace175
    Options
    Where are these dresses from Cate?? The white one is so adorable!!
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I don't have a particular outfit in mind, but I am going to Vegas with my "skinny" friends in May, and my goal is to not be the fat friend! So I am definitely going dress shopping right before, so I can get some cute dresses to wear out!!!
  • SkinnyCate
    Options
    There is this gorgeous form-fitting dress at Express that I'd love to wear to my cousin's wedding in wine country this May.

Dress.jpg

I also want to sometime this summer rock a floral romper I saw at Forever 21. Summer clothes in general are my motivation right now. I'm going to California in May (San Francisco/Napa Valley) and I'm very inspired to step up my fashion...especially since the cousin whose wedding I'm attending is a personal stylist for celebrities (Reese Witherspoon, Ellen Pompeo, and Harrison Ford to name a few). She is also a fashion designer on the side (styling just pays the bills), so It's going to be a very high fashion wedding. I'll never admit it to her, but I always put extra effort into my appearance if I know she's going to be wherever I'm going.

That's where I live!! Wow a wine country wedding in May... that will be fantastic!!! :D

The first two dresses I posted were Bebe and the white one is Arden B --- Skinny ***** stores lol :)
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Have you ladies ever perused modcloth.com? OH EM GEE adorable is all over that website!!