how do i??

how do i log exercise as done along with a video? i did the jillian michaels back in action, which is 30 minutes. i didn't have a step, so i couldn't do it exactly. i also don't have any kind of heart rate monitor. i just put it under aerobics, general for 30 min, which said i burned 414 calories. i have no clue if this is right or seems like too much. help!!

Replies

• maggierex
    maggierex Posts: 59
    how do i log exercise as done along with a video? i did the jillian michaels back in action, which is 30 minutes. i didn't have a step, so i couldn't do it exactly. i also don't have any kind of heart rate monitor. i just put it under aerobics, general for 30 min, which said i burned 414 calories. i have no clue if this is right or seems like too much. help!!
  • rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    Wow, I really don't know how to answer that one. But I will say...Jillian can give you a great workout, can't she? There have been many times I've just laid on the floor for 10 minutes recovering after doing one of her w.o.'s.
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    I did that video the other day!! I logged it as high impact aerobics, it was tough! I LOVE the Cardio Kickboxing video! Have you tried that one? It's so short and to the point which is just what I need to keep going!
  • abbytat
    abbytat Posts: 14 Member
    I'm having the same problem, b/c I do Billy's Boot Camp videos and they're CRAZY hard. I'm sore for 4 days after doing one, but they don't have info for those kinds of things.

73285.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • logigon
    logigon Posts: 2 Member
    When you goto the excersize log type in Aerobics, You'll see in the results three levels of Aerobics.
    Select the one that best fits your workout.

Good for you!!
    Keep at it, Aerobics is a great tool to use.