What 2 days can do to you

Options
What 2 days can do to you.

so bascily on 2/14 190, 2/16 189.4, 2-21 189.5, 2-23 188.2 then
I was my lightest in years at 187.2 on 2-25

I planned on going to (they were closed) gym saturday running 5 miles and then again on sunday an dieting like a bird all wekend to get to 185 this wed but I fell off a bit.

Friday-Cake, 1 slice in office
Saturday-2 slices of pizza. Ate over my calories Sunday, I ate tons of mozzarella and prosciutto, a lot of eggplant bread, slice of Italian bread and 2 cream puffs!!

so today I was 190.2
Of course I am not overly concerned bcause most of it is sodium and water weight but damn!!!
I will be 185 by monday!!!!!

Replies

• andrewferk
    Options
    Your weight loss goals should be mid to long term, definitely not short term on a daily basis. Good luck.
  • Ambrogio1
    Ambrogio1 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    but analyzing it day to day allows you to really focus on what a sh**ty day can do to you.
    Amazing what can happen with such little cheating.

My new side goal is to never see a 9 in between the 1st and 3rd numbers again in my life.
    I may get a tattoo
  • DianaPowerUp
    DianaPowerUp Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I TOTALLY agree with you! It's amazing how long it takes you to take that little bit off, and POOF! in one day, it's all back. Even if it is mainly water weight, it still shows you how a cheat day can set you back.
  • Ambrogio1
    Options
    Yup.

Really just wanted to post this for the ones that say "its my birthday" or its "just one day"
    Or the little skinnny dudes who could use to gain 50 lbs say "bro take it easy enjoy life"

anyways
    my vent for the day
  • Ambrogio1
    Options
    UPDATE

So today I weigh in, exactly 24 hours later.

186.4!!!

How insane is that. The body is amazing, is the only thing I can say