Sixers LOVE Your Body--Week 5

Options

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning!! Quick check in here!

Didn't do my Yoga last night but went on a nice long walk instead...it was SUPER nice out!! Leaving Friday evening for our vacation...I am totally excited!! Not so much about the 20 hour car ride with Kadence, but I'm sure we will be fine. I should be able to check in while there since my sister is bringing her laptop and there's wifi in the hotel. SO...you should still be hearing from me, probably just not as much!

Plan today:
    Food--
    B-Oatmeal, juice, coffee w/sugarfree creamer
    S-Breakfast bar, and maybe a fruit bar also...depends how hungry I am
    L-Whole wheat bagel, FF cream cheese, light yogurt, kiwi
    S-String cheese
    D-Pulled pork with light bun, side salad
    S-??

Exercise--
    JM No More Trouble Zones

Have a good day gals!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Phoenix_Rising - There you are. I've missed you. Hope everything is going well for you. Excited to have you back :)

Hi Lula :flowerforyou: I'm back.... ish :wink: . The divorce is final, custody is final. Life is settling in. Our asset settlement is still incomplete and he gave away all of my things (our marital assets) because he had to marry his preggo girlfriend and move her into our house (because he still hasn't refinanced it). However, I closed on my very own home this Monday :bigsmile: . Yup, I'm wicked awesome like that!! :wink: I had my surgery to get rid of the scar tissue that was keeping me from working out (turned out to be endometriosis). I was able to do a slooooooow walk yesterday for the first time. My gym bag is packed for today!! My stress levels are all over the board, but I'm doing SO WELL in life. I'm ready to settle into the new house and make my first grocery purchase a healthy one and get back my focus on me and my health :smooched:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    finished the day strong....how about you???
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Clare (Finnhead).........................SW 161.4 lbs / GW 155.0 lbs / CW 158 lbs / PROGRESS -3.4 lbs
    Cathy(chipper).............................SW 248.4 lbs / GW 240.0 lbs / CW 249.8 lbs / PROGRESS +1.4 lbs
    Datenshi.......................................SW 258.0 lbs / GW 250.0 lbs / CW 248.4 lbs / PROGRESS -9.6 lbs
    Kristin (kistinbee)........................SW 162.0 lbs / GW 155.0 lbs / CW 159.5 lbs / PROGRESS -2.5 lbs
    Maria(irishgal44)........................SW 181.4 lbs / GW 172.0 lbs / CW 178.4 lbs / PROGRESS -4.8 lbs
    AmyS(Amy_36).............................SW 208.0 lbs / GW 199.0 lbs / CW 206.0 lbs / PROGRESS -2.0 lbs
    Judy (brasslady1)....................... SW 171.8 lbs / GW 168.8 lbs/ CW 168.2 lbs. / PROGRESS -3.6 lbs
    Beky (bekylouisex3)....................SW 130.0 lbs / GW 126.0 lbs / CW 127.5 lbs / PROGRESS -2.5 lbs
    Lauren (ren315)..........................SW 207.0 lbs / GW 199.0 lbs / CW 208.0 lbs / PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
    Kel (redneckwoman).................SW 151.1lbs / GW 145.0 lbs / CW 149.0 lbs / PROGRESS -2.1lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) ..........SW 128.4 lbs / GW 125.0 lbs / CW 130.4 lbs / PROGRESS +2.0

Amy (amypyr)...............................SW 162.3 lbs / GW 158.0 lbs / CW 160.5 lbs / PROGRESS - 1.8 lbs
    Jessyca(JAYDENSMAMAS).......SW 221.4 lbs / GW 215.0 lbs / CW 217.0 lbs / PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
    Julia (jmiller0906).......................SW 132.0 lbs / GW 123.0 lbs / CW 134.4 lbs / PROGRESS +2.4 lbs
    Jennifer (candycaneps).............SW 173.0 lbs / GW 166.0 lbs / CW 171.0 lbs / PROGRESS - 2.0lbs
    Sandy (Izzypup)............................SW 191.0 lbs / GW 184.0 lbs / CW 190.0 lbs / PROGRESS -1lbs
    Katy (katyk08)...............................SW 196.4 lbs / GW 185.0 lbs / CW 195.8 lbs / PROGRESS -0.6 lbs
    Arwamya (arwamya)..................SW 160.0 lbs / GW 150.0 lbs / CW 157.6 lbs / PROGRESS -3.3 lbs
    Amez(Amyls8711).......................SW 274.0 lbs / GW 269.0 lbs / CW 271.8 lbs / PROGRESS -2.2 lbs
    Kimberly(katfrench).....................SW 160.0 lbs / GW 150.0 lbs / CW 159.0 lbs / PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit) ...............................SW 163.2 lbs / GW 155.0 lbs / CW 163.8 lbs / PROGRESS -0.6 lbs
    Mary Beth (marybeth618)...........SW 230.0 lbs / GW 225.0 lbs / CW 230.0 lbs / PROGRESS
    Tracy (frogy_98)...........................SW 219.2 lbs / GW 210.0 lbs / CW 219.2 lbs / PROGRESS
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Phoenix, that's awesome that you finally got those rotten endometriosis taken care of. I'm holding out as long as I can as I have already had two surgeries and this last one I'm gonna tell them to take it ALL out, but want to wait as late as possible. Sorry to hear about the divorce and custody, and I know that had to be very stressful. But congrats to you on the positive attitude and new house. Sometimes the best revenge is wonderful successes. You are on your way.

Cathy - I finished well. Got home around 10 p.m. and my husband was divvying out chocolate cake with syrup and ice cream. He even made me a plate, but I told him I was fine, and still sat with my family as they ate. So I'm a little proud of myself for that. Oh yeah, and that I lost 2 lb of the weight I gained. Was hoping more of it was water weight, but I think I truly earned these other two pounds :blushing:

Kristin - Have a great time. Kadence is at the age where you can play some I-spy games as she is learning her words and objects. Kids seem to be able to handle the long car trips better than us at times. I hope you have a great time while you are away.

I'm voting for Spring into Action as well.

I think this is my second day checking in. Weekends are harder, but hopefully I'll remember.

Have a great day!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    morning..

lula....great job on the loss. i agree i was hoping more of my gain was water too. i guess it goes to show you can't fool with mother nature and your body tells the truth. it's our minds that lie to us. yea for no to cake.

nothing much planed for today. tomorrow is shopping with son for demo supplies and saturday is beginning of demo day. let's burn some bad boy calories with tearing down paneling.

i think i will clean house today for the weekend. get a few desk stuff straight for the month and some laundry.

later
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Morning!!

Is anyone else having issues with the site today? Only some things are weird and not letting me do a few things...very strange!! Oh well.

Didn't get in a workout last night. I was SO busy running a whole bunch of errands!! Probably will be the same tonight, but we will see. Always SO much to do before we leave!!

Food plan today:
    B-Berry Burst Cheerios, skim milk, coffee w/sugarfree creamer
    S-Banana, breakfast bar
    L-FF cream cheese, turkey, shredded gruyere cheese, lettuce on a whole wheat wrap, light yogurt, baby carrots
    S-2 clementines
    D-Pizza and salad
    S-???

Have a FABULOUS day!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    kistin...i had trouble all weekend just to get the site up. i think he has so many members now the server is having issues.

have a great day, being busy burns something too.
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

I was having weird problems with the site as well. All the pages were backwards.

Had a really bad reaction to a scent yesterday from someone coming into my office area who smelled like they had just had a shower using Irish Spring. Which then triggered my stress response so I had a severe pain episode, this time in my knee. So I was in the first aid room coughing up loads of pleghm and saliva and crying because my knee hurt so much and my boss was there.... *sigh* at least she is very understanding.

Today my thoat and chest are raw from coughing so violently but one of my co-workers was so sweet and brought me a double chocolate muffin (my favourite) to make me feel better. He doesn't know I am eating better so I will just take it home and give it to my kids to devour.

But today I have my ocean waves playing on my iPod to destress and it is a new day, things will be better today.

Take care all and have a happy healthy day!

~ Datenshi ~
  • ren315
    ren315 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone!!

This will be day 2 for me to post. I was on yesterday reading everyone's posts, but for some crazy reason I didn't post anything. Things are going really well with DH's new job! We are all adjusting back to the schedule of him not being home. With that said that means I will be taking DD to softball practice every time during the week. And I have a decision to make, which really shouldn't be a hard one. Since I will be there anyways, I am thinking about becoming an asst coach. I am not really one of those moms that sits at chats, or one to walk around the park during practice. I figured I would do it, and I would be getting some exercise out of it!

Lauryn...Congrats on the house and the FRESH start!!!
    Cathy...if you ever want to take a break from cleaning your house, you are more than welcome to come visit, hint hint..hehehe!
    Datenshi...sorry to hear about your reaction, that had got to be horrible, but awesome job on not eating that muffin..talk about will power
    Lula...will power too, it's hard not to eat when you family eats yummy stuff I know, but that was great!

Have a great rest of the day everyone!
    Lauren
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    lauren - fantastic!!!! i must have missed your post when you said DH had a new job. so pleased for you all! he must be feeling loads better about the whole situation too. I'm so glad things are moving more positively for you now :-)

Well i failed to log in first thing this morning and then today has just been unbelievable at work. A horrible horrible day!! and I knew Adam (Darling Fiance!) was working nights tonight and tomorrow so I won't see him till saturday and then it'll be briefly. However!!!! I came home from work and Adam had left a little box on the stair post. on it was written

"look after me and let me help you with your training when you get going running again. Love The Watch"

and on the back was writte....

"Finnhead {my nickname} Well done on your exercise and healthy eating and your progress so far. Love you xx Adam. PS don't shout at me I bought it out of my monthly money"

he's so cute!!! BEcause we are saving so hard for the wedding we only take out a certain amount each month for personal spenders. This month he had £100 and I had £50 (i have to pay my car tax so i reduced my amount) and he bought me a present (a fairly expensive one) out of last months and this months allowance. I am so touched by this!!! after such a nasty day I ripped the box open and just burst into tears!! Its even more special because Adam doesn't really buy me presents (unless its christmas or birthday or its an engagement ring!!) we never really have the money. Also its nice because although he has said I look really nice and he is proud of me, I never thought he'd actually reward me ike this!!

and its come at just the right time. I've been off the boil rather, failing to log my food, being lazy with the exercise. so he has spurred me on. I promptly got changed at did 40 minutes Nell McAndrew Ultimate Challenge (and nearly died!!!) and I will get back on it properly tomorrow.

anyway I;ve banged on enough about my present!! (it was a watch by the way... i dont know if i said that!!)

over and out.

will log back in tomorrow.

Heresto Friday tomorrow!

see you girls xxxxx
  • ren315
    ren315 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Aww Clare that is so sweet! When are you and Adam getting married? I have noticed your accent through your writing(hehe), where are you from? And thank you, I am feeling a lot stressfree with DH's job!

Lauren
  • chipper15173
    Options
    patting on back .....
    DH wanted five guys for dinner. if any of you have been there, you know it's not easy to stick to a plan. i got the little cheese burger with no mayo, lettuce, tomato, onions, mushrooms and had just a handful of his fries. i think i did pretty good.

later
  • Denziee
    Options
    Hahaha! You noticed my accent through my writing?! How funny is that? I actually write in an accent! I'm from the UK, northamptonshire and live in Daventry. Google it... Its not very interesting!!!

We're getting married iin August 2012. We booked our venue this month its called crockwell farm and is a real traditional working farm. We're having an English Country wedding and are busy saving the pennies and I'm busy trying to make this healthy living a lifestyle!! Xx
  • Denziee
    Options
    patting on back .....
    DH wanted five guys for dinner. if any of you have been there, you know it's not easy to stick to a plan. i got the little cheese burger with no mayo, lettuce, tomato, onions, mushrooms and had just a handful of his fries. i think i did pretty good.

later

And well done chipper!! I didn't do as half as well as you today because had a buffet and work and I tucked right in! Very bad!!!
  • jmiller0906
    jmiller0906 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Clare (Finnhead).........................SW 161.4 lbs / GW 155.0 lbs / CW 158 lbs / PROGRESS -3.4 lbs
    Cathy(chipper).............................SW 248.4 lbs / GW 240.0 lbs / CW 249.8 lbs / PROGRESS +1.4 lbs
    Datenshi.......................................SW 258.0 lbs / GW 250.0 lbs / CW 248.4 lbs / PROGRESS -9.6 lbs
    Kristin (kistinbee)........................SW 162.0 lbs / GW 155.0 lbs / CW 159.5 lbs / PROGRESS -2.5 lbs
    Maria(irishgal44)........................SW 181.4 lbs / GW 172.0 lbs / CW 178.4 lbs / PROGRESS -4.8 lbs
    AmyS(Amy_36).............................SW 208.0 lbs / GW 199.0 lbs / CW 206.0 lbs / PROGRESS -2.0 lbs
    Judy (brasslady1)....................... SW 171.8 lbs / GW 168.8 lbs/ CW 168.2 lbs. / PROGRESS -3.6 lbs
    Beky (bekylouisex3)....................SW 130.0 lbs / GW 126.0 lbs / CW 127.5 lbs / PROGRESS -2.5 lbs
    Lauren (ren315)..........................SW 207.0 lbs / GW 199.0 lbs / CW 208.0 lbs / PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
    Kel (redneckwoman).................SW 151.1lbs / GW 145.0 lbs / CW 149.0 lbs / PROGRESS -2.1lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) ..........SW 128.4 lbs / GW 125.0 lbs / CW 130.4 lbs / PROGRESS +2.0
    Julia (jmiller0906).......................SW 132.0 lbs / GW 123.0 lbs / CW 132.0 lbs / PROGRESS 0.0 lbs

Amy (amypyr)...............................SW 162.3 lbs / GW 158.0 lbs / CW 160.5 lbs / PROGRESS - 1.8 lbs
    Jessyca(JAYDENSMAMAS).......SW 221.4 lbs / GW 215.0 lbs / CW 217.0 lbs / PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
    Jennifer (candycaneps).............SW 173.0 lbs / GW 166.0 lbs / CW 171.0 lbs / PROGRESS - 2.0lbs
    Sandy (Izzypup)............................SW 191.0 lbs / GW 184.0 lbs / CW 190.0 lbs / PROGRESS -1lbs
    Katy (katyk08)...............................SW 196.4 lbs / GW 185.0 lbs / CW 195.8 lbs / PROGRESS -0.6 lbs
    Arwamya (arwamya)..................SW 160.0 lbs / GW 150.0 lbs / CW 157.6 lbs / PROGRESS -3.3 lbs
    Amez(Amyls8711).......................SW 274.0 lbs / GW 269.0 lbs / CW 271.8 lbs / PROGRESS -2.2 lbs
    Kimberly(katfrench).....................SW 160.0 lbs / GW 150.0 lbs / CW 159.0 lbs / PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit) ...............................SW 163.2 lbs / GW 155.0 lbs / CW 163.8 lbs / PROGRESS -0.6 lbs
    Mary Beth (marybeth618)...........SW 230.0 lbs / GW 225.0 lbs / CW 230.0 lbs / PROGRESS
    Tracy (frogy_98)...........................SW 219.2 lbs / GW 210.0 lbs / CW 219.2 lbs / PROGRESS

Yay! Back where I started. At least it's not gain. Woot woot!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Here's my quick check in for the day. Didn't read everyone's posts because we're gonna eat supper in a bit here, but the strong, awesome gal who's moving on, had surgery and purchased a home...YOU GO GIRL...you're amazing and so strong and such an inspiration to everyone that life does in fact move on, and that it does get better in situations like yours.

I'm stressed to the max in my life. Got a HRM...day 3 of running and it is still saying my bpm are 191-199 while running and that's just an easy job. Sad. Did a manual test and sure enough, it is RIGHT. Called my doctor and I am set up for all sorts of tests tomorrow to find out what is going on with my heart. Of course, I have googled (STUPID, STUPID, STUPID)...scared the heck out of me doing that and I wish I would have just gone with confidence that nothing is wrong and maybe I just have to work harder at things and so my heart beats faster. Doctors orders to not do anything 180 or more per minute until my apt tomorrow morning. Jeepers! So of course, I'm thinking back to all the times I have been light headed after a big run or sick to my stomach, etc. Or how I tire out easy or the time I almost passed out after doing a Walk Away the Pounds (easy) video. Just not sure of anything right now and hoping my imagination is running away with me and that all is just fine. :) But if there is something going on, it does explain a few things...

I will let you all know I find out tomorrow if I find anything out. :) Love to you all, and so sorry I am not responding to everyone personally. Just no real time yet this week!
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Julia (jmiller0906).......................SW 132.0 lbs / GW 123.0 lbs / CW 132.0 lbs / PROGRESS 0.0 lbs
    Sandy (Izzypup)............................SW 191.0 lbs / GW 184.0 lbs / CW 191.0 lbs / PROGRESS +1lbs

I am working really long hour for the next week and I am feeling the stress of work. Sorry I haven't read everyones posts but will try to catch up this weekend. Not exercising and not eating right. I know that I am not even eating close to enough calories and definitely not drinking enough water. Well check with everyone later.
    Sandy
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Hiya,

Here's an odd question. Have you ever weighed yourself before and then after exercise and seen a dramatic difference? For example:
    Yesterday morning after going to the bathroom, without any clothes on, I weighed in at 130.4 lb. Seven hours later, after eating breakfast, drinking four bottles of water, running 4 miles and doing boot camp class, I came home and weighed again before my shower and weighed in at 128.6 (almost 2 lb difference). Now to continue this experiment later in the day, I weighed in at 128.8 lb. I have read many posts that say that after exercising people tend to weigh more. Have you guys ever tried this experiment and if so with what result? When I post my weight, I usually do the first thing in the morning weight, but hey, I'm liking the other numbers so much more.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    good morning..

maria...i sent up a prayer for you. it could be nothing. don't stress until you know. glad the doctor is getting you in right away.
    lula...i have weighed higher after exercise. when i do a heavy workout i will be up a few pounds the next morning. they say it's from your body holding water repairing. that's why i never do a heavy workout on monday.
    izzy....glad to see you check in. keep your chin up.
    julia...i agree with you. right now i would like to see my start weight for the final weigh in.
    kisten...don't know if you will have time to check in. if not have a safe drive and enjoy your vacation.
    laruryn....hope you feel better for moving day.
    everyone else....have a super day and a great weekend.

i am demoing sons trailer tomorrow. i was going to go walk this morning, but, really cold. i might bundle up and go anyway. use my inhaler so i don't have breathing problems. i could always go to the gym. i will do something.

got to get busy. son and i are shopping for demo tools today.

later