N S V

Options
Alright that NSV I was talking about. I spent a majority of the day with this 16 year old boy that is still new to work, teaching him the importance of cleaning out our back room, because there’s no door and customers can see the lazy unorganized-ness of it.

So before you think this is going to turn into some sort of Pedo-bear story -
A. I’m 21…
B. I’m a lesbian

Now that that’s cleared up. Nick* [Name not changed cause idgaf] and I, were labeling and putting away cans of dog foods, and real hesitantly, he looks at me and says. “I didn’t want to say anything because I didn’t want you to take offense, but you look like you’ve lost weight.”

:smooched: :heart: :drinker: :bigsmile: :blushing: :laugh: :flowerforyou:

--
What's the matter, you got so many friends in this world you can't use one more? [Add Me :wink: ]

Replies

• Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Isn't it nice to hear that when your hard work is paying off?
  • tweety170
    Options
    lol at pedo bear...but that's awesome!!!
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Yay for people noticing.... I think that would be an awesome feeling. I know that at only 18lbs down its obvious that I have lost weight but no one has yet to comment and I'm almost hurt that they haven't said anything.... So good for you, thats awesome and kind of nice that he said it the way he did, at 16 he already knows not to mess with a woman and her weight!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    wow. LOL Funny story and congrats to you! :flowerforyou:
  • highvoltagequeen
    Options
    L o L thank you all :heart: