Goal for this week: Log 10 miles - walk/jog or treadmill

Options
Who is with me???? Do 10 mile logged for this week, and up it every week. Come on who is with me. Let's get moving!!! I am going to use my treadmill, because the weather is crazy here right now. May even try for 15, or until I fall over. haha

Replies

• Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    You're on.:D I'll add you.
  • iluvmine
    iluvmine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i'll try.
  • Karistotle
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • MCS64
    MCS64 Posts: 126
    Options
    Just came across your post. Check out our walking group. We are coming to the end of Feb. Starting our new month tomorrow. Search, "SWat walking group - February" Anyone can join anytime of the month. :flowerforyou:
  • cdbjr2000
    cdbjr2000 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good idea. I'm in.
  • shedthem
    Options
    :explode: Do it at your own pace. Any pace is better than NONE at all. Lets DO THIS!!!!! If you have a crappy day, fight it out on the treadmill or on a walk or jog. :explode:
  • shedthem
    Options
    1 mile down and 9 to go! Anyone else logging any miles today???? I only work a few days a week, while my daughter is at school. So do what you can, I know most people work full-time, and it is harder to fit it in. Use a pedometer during the day, every step can count.
  • shedthem
    Options
    how did you get the mile ticker added to your post? I tried to cut and paste, but I don't know where to paste it to, so that it works.

Thanks
  • shedthem
    shedthem Posts: 34
    Options
    Did 2 more miles today, so only need 5 more miles for the week. Who is with me?????
  • Barelmy
    Options
    I ran two miles Monday, then walked two and a half for a doctor's appointment and back Tuesday morning. Did another mile and a half while geocaching on Tuesday afternoon.

Six down, four to go!
  • shedthem
    Options
    put 2 more miles in this morning. 3 more to go. Also did Shred, that is kicking my butt.
  • cdbjr2000
    Options
    I'm going to do 2 miles at lunch today. Dont let me forget.
  • cdbjr2000
    Options
    I forgot, but I'll get it today
  • Barelmy
    Options
    Ran two miles today and Wednesday, walked one yesterday. And that makes eleven.^_^
  • Barelmy
    Options
    I forgot, but I'll get it today

Would it be possible to work exercise into your day, rather than make it something you go out of your way to do?
  • shedthem
    Options
    Great job! I still have 3 to do. Hoping to get all my exercising done, when my daughter goes to sleep tonight.
  • shedthem
    Options
    How is everone doing with the 10 miles for the week??? We still have Sunday. I still have 3 miles to go. It is hard with the rain this weekend, and my daughter is home, and wants all my attention. Some way, I will get the 3 miles in.