ladies...please :)

2»

Replies

• I'm all about the brunette love, I think a lot of people would look nicer with a color that is in the same range as their natural color, but you definitely carry off the ash blonde extremely well! I think you should go for that.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    I wish I had a choice.
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Red/auburn .... Oh wait, I don't think that was an option...... I vote for blonde as well
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    I agree with the blonde, it does brighten your face :)
  • I like the blonde better.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Yep gotta go with blonde. I wish I could be blonde. I love it so! You look good as a blonde go for it! :)
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Defo the Blonde
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    blonde without question
  • manymuses
    manymuses Posts: 162 Member
    Blonde! We do have more fun sometimes...
  • Thanks everyone! I like blonde too :)
  • OGFleabag
    OGFleabag Posts: 137 Member
    I think its just the picture personally...the blonde makes you look younger, however...I am partial to brunette myself. :P
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    I'm normally partial to brunette, but you look incredible as a blonde.
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Whatever your natural hair colour is...and put lighter streaks in it...You won't have to keep up to date the dark roots, if you colour your whole hair with blonde...
  • another taker for blond :)
  • Blonde for sure
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Whatever your natural hair colour is...and put lighter streaks in it...You won't have to keep up to date the dark roots, if you colour your whole hair with blonde...

exactly what she said and for the same reasons.
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    I agree with the rest Blond! The pic with you in dark hair is difficult to see how you look because you have the sunglasses on. I think if we could have seen your eyes with your darker hair we would have had a better idea of what you look like with dark hair. Just saying. Good luck.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    I like the blonde. If you're on the fence, try adding a few blonde highlights around your face and the crown and see how you feel. If you hate it, throw a toner on it and bring it down some. If you like it, you can always add more!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    I think its just the picture personally...the blonde makes you look younger, however...I am partial to brunette myself. :P

Normally, so am I. Exceptions make the rule.
This discussion has been closed.