BOY DID I BLOW THE WEEKEND

Options
I blew the weekend so bad that I'm too embarassed to log all I ate!
Friday night I went out for drinks with friends and instead of just one glass of wine I had
2 glasses of wine a dozen peel and eat shrimp a fried pickle with fattening sauce and 3 sliders and a hand full of fries. AND that was just Friday night!!! oink oink! Saturday It was my mother's 84th BD and we had a cookout - and I went to TWO MORE birthday parties. AND to top it all off I stopped by Rita's ice last night and got a chocolate frozen custard. SHAME SHAME SHAME on me.
ok.. now that I have blown off steam I feel better. I'm back on track this AM.

Replies

• randimockensturm
    randimockensturm Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I blew the weekend so bad that I'm too embarassed to log all I ate!
    Friday night I went out for drinks with friends and instead of just one glass of wine I had
    2 glasses of wine a dozen peel and eat shrimp a fried pickle with fattening sauce and 3 sliders and a hand full of fries. AND that was just Friday night!!! oink oink! Saturday It was my mother's 84th BD and we had a cookout - and I went to TWO MORE birthday parties. AND to top it all off I stopped by Rita's ice last night and got a chocolate frozen custard. SHAME SHAME SHAME on me.
    ok.. now that I have blown off steam I feel better. I'm back on track this AM.
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    I know its aweful to log all those calories, but I've found I get back on track a lot better when I do. Seeing in plain, unarguable numbers what you ate will really kickstart you back into gear. Stay low on carbs and dairy today and drink your weight in water!! Don't sweat it though, one wk end isn't going to kill you.
  • josovi
    josovi Posts: 13
    Options
    Looks like we must have been hanging out together!!!! :laugh: As long as we get back on track today we'll be fine.......It was sooo much fun though :drinker: Have a great week:flowerforyou:
  • randimockensturm
    randimockensturm Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    you too! lol... It just goes down so easy! and after that second glass of wine !! who can count calories ???:devil:
  • sassycat
    sassycat Posts: 108
    Options
    I am with you! This weekend was bad regarding the calorie/fat intake!! I took a challenge to stay "good" this weekend--I blew it Friday night!! Margarita Heaven! I have gained 3 pounds back over this weekend:cry: (I am back on track this AM too)!! The weekends are too hard to resist, sometimes!!

We'll be ok. Lets get back on track!!:smile: