Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Eating only when hungry challenge!!!

2»

Replies

• gnutrifitness
    gnutrifitness Posts: 169 Member
    :@Jessica_Lo: Great job with the cals...
    @melgibson: so sorry mel, I think you should see a doctor as soon as possible, it's not fun that everything you eat isn't well tolerate for your body!...Hope you don't have food allergies....Let me know my friend...Feel better...:smooched:
  • gnutrifitness
    Hi pals! Today my day looks like this:

Breakfast: 1/2 c eggwhites with veggies and nitrite free ham + Coffee with 1%milk
    Snack: Orange
    Lunch: Stir fry (Broccoli, Sprouted peas, red bell pepper, onion) + chicken breast + soy sauce + sesame seeds
    Snack: Homemade Granola bar + Hot protein latte
    Dinner: Eggplant parmigiana with tomatoes and 1 oz low fat mozzarella cheese

I hope to follow it perfectly today!! Good luck:flowerforyou:

SO, i think I did it pretty good today too...The only changes I made was eating raisins instead of orange (I felt a litlle weak after my workout so I think this natural sugar helps), and instead of the protein latte, i had plain yogurt with whey protein, kinda the same thing...:happy: I feel so good because I've been sticking so well...Good luck girls..See you tomorrow!
  • holly0623
    holly0623 Posts: 66
    Hi everyone!
    My day tomorrow is going to look like this
    Breakfast: Jimmy D. d-light sandwich (i'm drinking protein shakes all week for breakfast, and this is my day to have a solid bf)
    Lunch: Healthy harvest chicken noodle soup, small apple, fat free strawberry banana yogurt
    Snack: South beach diet protein bar
    Dinner: not sure yet..
    Snack: chocolate milk, or peanut butter toast.

Hopefully I stick to this, and don't do any mindless eating.
    Good luck everyone, have a good day (:
  • Jessica_Lo
    Jessica_Lo Posts: 199 Member
    Today will be interesting cause I have a lunch date with my friend and not sure about dinner yet.

Breakfast
    Egg
    Toast
    Tea with Honey and lemon

Lunch
    Going to Panera with my friend. It will probably be soup and salad to not kill the calories for today

Dinner
    Not sure yet. Most likely the remaining chicken salad from yesterday.

Snacks
    Coffee w creamer
    apple
    fiber one bar
    Bagel mini w laughing cow wedge (however I am going to try to skip this today but I want to work out after work so it depends how I'm feeling later in the day)

No other treats today!! Pinky promise!!

I did good but I did have a darn slice of my cake yesterday at dinner. Hoping my boys finish it while I'm at work today so it's not staring me in the face. I need to learn to walk out of the kitchen after I eat....GRRRRR O and no luck skipping the bagel yesterday.
  • Jessica_Lo
    Day 3. This is going to be interesting cause I have no idea what I'm eating today but I'll try.

Breakfast (done)
    Egg
    toast
    tea honey with lemon

Lunch
    Healthy Choice chicken noodle soup

Dinner
    TBD I have no idea on this one and its panicking me a little bit.

Snacks.

Apple
    fiber one bar
    mini bagel w laughing cow wedge

Because my lunch is so light I also have a oatmeal packet as backup so I don't die before my workout.
  • gnutrifitness
    Sorry, because It's late but I'm having such a busy day:
    Day 3. Plan:

Breakfast: Eggwhites with veggies + 1 oz low fat cheese + Coffee with skim milk (already had)
    Snack: 1/2 serving Homemade protein oat bar + 1/4 c homemade yogurt (already had)
    Lunch: Parmesana Eggplants (Eggplant, tomato sauce, mozzerella and parmesan cheese) + 1 cup lettuce + 2 oz chicken (don't know yet, maybe I'm fine with the parmesan eggplants)
    Snack: Protein Shake with berries
    Dinner: Tuna salad

Good luck girls:flowerforyou:
  • Jessica_Lo
    Day 3. This is going to be interesting cause I have no idea what I'm eating today but I'll try.

Breakfast (done)
    Egg
    toast
    tea honey with lemon

Lunch
    Healthy Choice chicken noodle soup

Dinner
    TBD I have no idea on this one and its panicking me a little bit.

Snacks.

Apple
    fiber one bar
    mini bagel w laughing cow wedge

Because my lunch is so light I also have a oatmeal packet as backup so I don't die before my workout.

Ok I did fine. I did have the oatmeal but not the ready made packet I had in my purse...I made oats at home and put honey and brown sugar in it. I was starving after dinner so I had it. O my dinner was baked chicken and green beans. No cake. Woo hoo. :)
  • Jessica_Lo
    Ok so today....

Breakfast
    oats
    honey
    brown sugar
    tea w honey and lemon

Lunch
    Turkey sandwich w hummus yummy can't wait

Dinner TBD

Snacks
    coffee w creamer
    mini bagel w laughing cow cream cheese
    fiber one bar
    apple
  • gnutrifitness
    Sorry, because It's late but I'm having such a busy day:
    Day 3. Plan:

Breakfast: Eggwhites with veggies + 1 oz low fat cheese + Coffee with skim milk (already had)
    Snack: 1/2 serving Homemade protein oat bar + 1/4 c homemade yogurt (already had)
    Lunch: Parmesana Eggplants (Eggplant, tomato sauce, mozzerella and parmesan cheese) + 1 cup lettuce + 2 oz chicken (don't know yet, maybe I'm fine with the parmesan eggplants)
    Snack: Protein Shake with berries
    Dinner: Tuna salad

Good luck girls:flowerforyou:

Ok, so I know I've been a little MIA...Yesterday I was extremely busy and forgot to post...I stayed on track and have all my meal, except for dinner, I wasn't really hungry and skipped it:angry: , not good but today I'm doing it better. I didn't post my meals for today because I've been traveling so I don't have idea where I'm going to eat. So far so good, my breakfast was at home and it was protein pancakes, then I leave home and have lunch outside and have a delicious tuna steak with veggies, for dinner I still don't know...Tomorrow I will plan again, I swear:flowerforyou:
  • gnutrifitness
    Yesterday ended up good but I think I ate too much on dinner...I had the rest of my parmesana eggplants but 2 hours later I feel like I wanted a snack, wasn't very hungry but I ate:sad: , wasn't too much (10 peanuts + yogurt) but I felt bad...Will try to give my best today...I will post later my meal plan for today!!!Good luck girls:flowerforyou:
  • Jessica_Lo
    Ok so today....

Breakfast
    oats
    honey
    brown sugar
    tea w honey and lemon

Lunch
    Turkey sandwich w hummus yummy can't wait

Dinner TBD

Snacks
    coffee w creamer
    mini bagel w laughing cow cream cheese
    fiber one bar
    apple

Yesterday was a good day. I did not have the bagel but I did have a banana/coffee protein smoothie and for dinner I had a tuna sandwich. :) No extra treats or snacks.
  • gnutrifitness
    So, I'll be honest, these days won't be easy to plan and follow the plan because I moved for 1 one week of vacances to my parent's house and my mom makes the meals, so I kinda don't know what are we going to eat in every meal until it's ready!!...I will try to do my best...

Today..

Breakfast: Eggwhites + apple/papaya salad (Already had)
    Snack:: 1/2 protein/oat bar (homemade) + plain yogurt (Already had)
    Lunch: Fish soup (fish/pumpkin/potato) + 1/2 serving parmesan eggplants (Already had)
    Snack: 1/2 protein/oat bar + coffee with skim milk + some nuts and raisins (Already had)
    So then my brother was eating ice cream and I couldn't resist, I had like 3 tbsp, less than 1/2 cup but I had it!!!:grumble: ....
    Dinner: Veggie Omelette with salad

I hope not to eat more treats and sweets today....Wish me luck...I'll try to do it better tomorrow:drinker: