Day 1 to Day 30 progress pictures P90X

Options
These are my before and after, still got 60 days to go. I haven't lost any weight but I've lost about an inch all over my body :)

BeforeandAfter.jpg

Replies

• mrssavvysteve
    mrssavvysteve Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Definitely can tell a BIG difference in your arms and tummy!! Keep up the great work! :happy:
  • jram70
    jram70 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference already. I just finished P90x and lost 14 lbs. It looks like I have lost much more than that though. Stay with it - it works.
  • vkoran
    Options
    You can do it! Great job:) P90X is an awesome work out!
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    And it shows! Great job!
  • fitmommy4life
    Options
    Great job! You're looking great! I'd like to know how in the world you can do P90X though lol! My husband has it and it is soooo long and hard!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    P90X is an extreme workout...& Congratulations on makin' it to 30 days :)
    You look absolutely wonderful...Keep up the Dedication, I can't wait to see you on Day 60, than Day 90...

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    What a lifestyle change! Good for you and I am now doing the happy dance!!! Great job and best wishes!!!
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! Can't wait to see the 60 then 90 day pics!!! Keep pressing play!!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Congrats, keep up the great work! :)
  • nmoreland
    nmoreland Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Congrats, there is a total difference! Keep up the great work!
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!! You look great!
  • foltzie22
    Options
    whats is P90X???
  • cybernet00
    cybernet00 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're looking great! I'd like to know how in the world you can do P90X though lol! My husband has it and it is soooo long and hard!

One of the biggest reasons I can is because my husband does it with me and he is my motivator. If I were left to do it on my own I wouldn't do it. Also, I HATE cardio and since P90x is a mix of weight training and a little cardio it's a lot easier.
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great job! My husband and I start P90X tonight. I'm super nervous.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    great job. in my first 30 days i only lost 1 lb and i couldnt see much difference, but i did finish with a loss of 25
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I can definitely see a difference! Keep up the good work!
  • cybernet00
    Options
    Great job! My husband and I start P90X tonight. I'm super nervous.

Oh we were both really nervous the first day too, just remember that you can do it and it get easier as time goes on. Keep pressing play and stay motivated by joining the beachbody forums.
  • cybernet00
    Options
    great job. in my first 30 days i only lost 1 lb and i couldnt see much difference, but i did finish with a loss of 25

Wow 25lbs is GREAT! My husband was disappointed because he didn't see much results. He is doing it to bulk up, I see a little difference in his pictures but I'm not sure what results he should be getting in 30days.
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hey Girl congrats your doing awesome. I just finish my 30 days doing the lean version what are you doing. You look great hope to see your update in 60 day :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!