*yawn* How's your day?

Options
I am sleepy and I'm trying to get myself outta the house and off to get some exercise doing something outdoorsy, like hiking with my husband. He's not helping my motivation though any by laying in the recliner half asleep! lol How is everyone's day going? Taylor is wonderful as always, and I'm doing good on calories so far :)

Replies

• laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I am sleepy and I'm trying to get myself outta the house and off to get some exercise doing something outdoorsy, like hiking with my husband. He's not helping my motivation though any by laying in the recliner half asleep! lol How is everyone's day going? Taylor is wonderful as always, and I'm doing good on calories so far :)
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hugs sis!!!

I say you tug his butt outta that chair...and just put beautiful taylor in the stroller and head on out....lol

you'll feel better once you do! :wink: the getting there part can be hard LMBO

how's the weather up your way?

hugs and miss you!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    I know what you mean. It is sooo hard for me to get out and just go sometimes. I have to just make up my mind and do it. Once you go..you will be glad you did...so go!!
  • eHarris
    eHarris Posts: 160
    Options
    ready for this work day to be over. I wanna get home to see my hunny! :love:

on a side note....I think I got my mom to join MFP! w00t w00t :bigsmile:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Hello darling!!! I, too, feel very sleepy today! What's up with that??? I was just telling my co-worker that I need a pick-me-up PRONTO!!! haha! :yawn:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I just small coffee because I'm feeling tired and am getting a migraine....Awesome!:grumble:

sometimes caffiene will nip it in the bud....but it doesn't look good:frown: ...maybe I need more coffee:drinker: LMBO...ugh!

2 more hours till I can go home and then make dinner, clean up, play w/ my boy, get him showered and pick up again....um.....I think I'm better off here the way my head feels :huh: ....I get more rest.:ohwell: ...lol

hugs!
    ali
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I couldn't be more bored, even if I was getting paid to do it! :yawn:

We have had storms going over all day...heavy rain and lightening. I'd go out in the rain and have done so before, but the lightening kind of solidified the deal. I sent the kids out a while ago in it to play with their new forks, but they came running in complaining about "close calls." SHEESH! Brats. :wink:

So, I have done the dishes...hated it! Folded all the laundry...hated it! Watched Cinderella II on TV...Realized I can totally relate to the step mother...bad day and all...hated it! I've already started dinner, cleaned the kitchen, and reorganized the office...hated it! :sad:

And well, here I am... :yawn:

Next stop, kick on the Roomba and organize the spices. EEEEEK!!! :wink:

I'm not only going stir crazy, but I'm going nuts! :tongue:
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    Ugh, my day went from "boredomness" to irritatedness quickly. Bob hasn't seen Taylor and I all week and he got home late last night, stayed up all night drinking and never came to bed, so he's been asleep or half asleep all day! I am feeling very UNATTRACTED to him right now...*sigh* I can't go do anything by myself b/c I have no license and I left my stroller at my mom's house. Blah, I'll just go beat him, that will make me feel better lol j/k
    P.S. I miss you ali! :)
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting things ready for our trip tomorrow. A friend who lives nearby is watching our dog while we are away. I am taking her over there around 6:00, going to have my son in bed by 8:00 and I hope to be in bed around 9:00, alarm set for 2:00 AM! :sick: :noway:

It's going to be great though! Will be with family! I think we might be able to get a couple of dates out of it too!! My dad can watch J.T. while we are in Oregon and my Father-in-law is going to watch him when we are in Santa Barbara! Wow, imagine that!! :laugh: :laugh:

I pretty much have J.T. and myself packed and my husband is mostly packed and will finish up when he get's home. For the plane, I have color wonders markers, matchbox cars and a portable DVD player with The Wiggles and The Wonder Pets! hehe....That should help keep J.T. happy on the plane, along with goldfish crackers!

*Yawn*, I am tired already! Hopefully that will help me to fall asleep and get 5 hours of sleep! :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: No time for MFP alllll daaaayyyyy:sad: :sad: :sad: I did log calories and food though. I hate Mondays :grumble: :grumble: Oh well it's a short week this week and up to visit friends and family in Ohio this weekend :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: And I got over my plateau and lost another pound. Only 1lb away from what I wanted to be when I went up there. NOT TOO SHABBY IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF :bigsmile: Ok time to go home. Maybe I'll be able to chate tomorrow...Luv u All :heart:
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    *hehehe* I'm apparently having mood swings, because I'm not feeling nearly as bitc*y as I was earlier :laugh: I hope your trip goes awesome Tami! :)
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    my day was BUSY!!!!!! runnin around cleanin the kitchen gettin it ready for inspection, and almost getting into it with a coworker over said cleaning, calling about that tending job, getting the interview, getting something to wear to it. working out, working an 11 hr day, running to the store for something for work, and having to do a dinner that is diffucult to serve!!!! I have to go in tonight to the bar too!!!!! I have one MORE DAY and I HAVE TWO OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! But whaaaa after that I work a double on the fourth. But I shall not complain, I get double time and a half as well as OVERTIME!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEEEE!!!!!