verbal abuse

Options
2»

Replies

• naturalbeauty47
    Options
    Like they said *kitten* em'. I probably would have told her that. But don't let somebody's stupidity get you down...keep your head up. Next time, smile and say "Thanks, you have a blessed and awesome day...*kitten*" and walk off.
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can't believe that. Well I guess I'm just a savage, cause if someone would have said that to me I probably would have knocked them on their *kitten*!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    My response would be dripping with the utmost polite and sincerest of sarcastic, "Will do! Now, fix your face you Gargamel-faced *kitten*... *1-gun salute*"
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I hear slapping burns a few calories....
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to her... she obviously has a stick stuck in her *kitten*. Look at you... you are almost halfway to your goal, you should be proud! That lady has something wrong with her... or maybe she is just jealous at your success. Either way, don't let it get you down... you are doing great!
  • lupuslady
    Options
    You got a lot of great replies, I think my favorite was written many times. You will lose your wt, she cannot lose her *****iness. Please do not let her rudeness put you into a funk. God bless you :smooched: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    omg :( People are so mean!!! What is wrong with that lady? Obviously something!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    My response would be dripping with the utmost polite and sincerest of sarcastic, "Will do! Now, fix your face you Gargamel-faced *kitten*... *1-gun salute*"

That's why you're my fav...LOL... Don't worry about her, it is an inner reflection on herself and what has her feeling bad about herself.
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Ouch, that hurts, and I'm sorry it happened to you. But consider that this is a statement about HER, not you.
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    This really makes me angry!!! You have worked so hard to get to where you are and people like the women who commented have far more issues than their weight, I know it won't put you off but you shouldn't have to deal with that kind of empty remark either!!!
  • Dmonique85
    Options
    I hear slapping burns a few calories....

Hahaha, that's why you're my friend!!! Lol, love it. It would've taken a lot to keep me from mushing that beezy. But good self control & you are quite beautiful. Don't let it get to you. You will get where you're going, she's just talking crap because she's insecure and can't keep her nasty attitude in check.
  • jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    What kind of terrible ugly things must be in her heart, to be so cruel to a stranger? I am sorry she hurt you!
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I was being dropped off outside fitness first for my osteopath appointment. She beeped at my dad aggressively for holding her up and then she just started shouting at me as he pulled off... its not what she said. Its the fact that ive been feeling so low lately as it is.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I was being dropped off outside fitness first for my osteopath appointment. She beeped at my dad aggressively for holding her up and then she just started shouting at me as he pulled off... its not what she said. Its the fact that ive been feeling so low lately as it is.

That's horrible.

You've lost 32 lbs. You should feel so proud of yourself. Take comfort in the fact that you can get away from her, but she can never get away from herself.
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options

That's horrible.

You've lost 32 lbs. You should feel so proud of yourself. Take comfort in the fact that you can get away from her, but she can never get away from herself.

You're right there. She sounded thicker than two short planks. I'll tell ya. I'd rather be fat - I'd rather be twice my current size than intellectually and socially challenged like her.
  • honeyrabbit
    Options
    A sort of friend of a friend (who really thinks she's something but isn't actually all that.....all false tan, hair extensions and too much makeup) hadn't seen me for a few years and when I saw her recently she rudely commented on how much weight i'd put on by saying 'Wow, you look ...erm...different...you used to be really skinny. I used to think you were really pretty you know'

Now i'm not sure if I was being overly sensitive but the reply she got back was

*with a wry smile* 'Yeh, i've put a few pounds on but I can do something about it....just glad i'm not really ugly 'cause there's not much you can do about that is there?! except maybe try and hide it with false eyelashes, a face full of slap and hair extensions'

Those kind of people are obviously deeply insecure about the way they look and I pity them!

Personally I use any negative comments as fuel to spur me on to achieve my goals...and as hurtful as those kind of comments are I just think f**k 'em!!!

With reference to your original post....YOU are a VERY pretty girl and I hope that you take on board all the lovely comments that everyone on here has made. For every negative, nasty comment you get you'll also get a 100 positive ones.....those are the ones you need to take to heart and remember!

*hugs*