So... I'm doing it *sigh*

Options
Yep. I'm having stromboli:love: thanks to that post about what would you eat:grumble: . Good news is that since my breakfast was only 150:drinker: cals, and even though the lunch is a whopping 870:noway: cals that still leaves me around 400:yawn: for dinner. Hmm.... LIGHT dinner I mean

Replies

• mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Yep. I'm having stromboli:love: thanks to that post about what would you eat:grumble: . Good news is that since my breakfast was only 150:drinker: cals, and even though the lunch is a whopping 870:noway: cals that still leaves me around 400:yawn: for dinner. Hmm.... LIGHT dinner I mean
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Hey....if you're going to do it, OWN IT and no regrets!

Enjoy, it sounds delish...
  • eHarris
    eHarris Posts: 160
    Options
    awww I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to sabatoge your hard work!! :cry:
  • mholmes
    Options
    Nah... I haven't exercised since I was like 19 so... I'll just throw on the pilates DVD tonight. :ohwell: YOU didn't do anything, I have no will power!! :laugh: 400 cals for dinner isn't bad though cause this'll keep me full till 7 probably then a light snack and almost time for bed. Believe it or not all this healthy food and 3-4 weeks of dieting has me a wee bit tired lately. :huh:
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    I had a really good lunch today with 800 cals lieving me with 350 for dinner, hmmm I'm thinking a grilled chicken salad with light dressing.

enjoy:happy:
  • mholmes
    Options
    I had a really good lunch today with 800 cals lieving me with 350 for dinner, hmmm I'm thinking a grilled chicken salad with light dressing.

enjoy:happy:

:tongue: Thanks for the comment it got me thinkin about chicken, then chicken soup, then how yummy some fat free or light soup would be for dinner.
  • eHarris
    eHarris Posts: 160
    Options
    I'm thinkin of throwin down with that "Beefy-Cheesy Melt" I posted on the recipe forums over the weekend. That thing was so good....and not too bad on the calories either.....mmmmm buritos....:tongue::tongue: :tongue:.

It was this big honkin burito (Moe's homewrecker size if that makes any senes) and clocked in at a whopping 390 calories. w00t!
  • mholmes
    Options
    :noway: wow! I think i'll stick with soups and TV entres... they seem to be the easiest on me. AND!! I only ate half the stromboli :wink: So i'm not a complete loser :laugh: