Almond milk

Options
So, today I went to the grocery store and decided to try almond milk, since everyone is talking about it. I wasn't sure which one to go for, so I chose this one called "Almond Dream" almond drink. I think it's really tasty! I only have milk with my cereal, but I'm very pleased with what I got. Next time I'll probably try "Silk". But I'll totally recommend the one I've tried, it's really nice.

Any other suggestions?

Replies

• mixmistress508
    Options
    I love the Almond Breeze original unsweetened. It's delicious. I bought Silk and didn't like it as much as the Almond Breeze.
  • inshapebymay
    Options
    I LOVE almond milk!I buy the Silk brand.I never tried any of the others.I was surprised at how yummy it was!!!
  • jillbarnes
    Options
    I have replaced my highly caloric coffee creamers with Silk "Almond Dream" Vanilla. I use 1/2c almond milk then fill the rest of the mug with coffee. Half a cup is only half a serving. It's quite tasty!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I like Wholesome Goodness Chocolate Almond Drink...I'm not a fan of soy since I've discovered Almond Milk...
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I use Blue Diomond Almond Breeze vanilla flovored amond milk, I get it in the organic department at Dillon's and it does not need to be refrigerated untill it is opened. I love it. I have tried the Silk brand of soy in all three flavors and did not like them near as well as the Blue Diomond. I have not tasted the Silk Almond milk though. I don't drink the alternative milk because I want to It is because I am allergic to Dairy. I hope this is of some help for you.
  • JeanHaynes
    JeanHaynes Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am a big fan of almond milk. I use the Trader Joe's unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk. It is super tasty and really low in calories. Can't beat that!
  • carrieloveshk
    carrieloveshk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I really don't like the taste of soy milk, so I was incredibly surprised of how good almond milk is. So many suggestions, so little time! Haha. The one I got now doesn't need to be refrigerated until opened either.

I'm thinking about unsweetened next time, because it has like half the calories! I'm trying to change the food that I eat, because I feel like I'm a little stuck, and I need to take this seriously if I wanna get back on track. I really appreciate your support.