Always under calories....

Options
Hey.. So I am noticing that I am not eating all of the calories that it suggests. I am always under by hundreds...hmm. I am not just that hungary..I have been drinking tons of water.
If I am under my calories always... does this stop me from loosing the weight? What should I do?
Please any suggestions.
I weigh about 123 right now and by June I want to be trimmed up and down to about 115 or so.
I do cardio in the mornings before I eat and I do strength trainning too.

Replies

• strawberryromper
    strawberryromper Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    To begin hitting your calorie goals, I suggest adding some kind of liquid (Slimfast, Ensure, Boost) to your meals. At 170 kcal/can, one SlimFast with each meal should get you much closer. Others may have less sugar, but I personally like them less. Liquids don't affect hunger like food does and because they're relatively small amounts, you should have no problem drinking them.

Yes, not hitting your calorie range will eventually affect you. I think there's a sticky on this topic on the forum (about eating your exercise calories) but I can't check right now.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Ive been under mine for almost a year and never stopped losing of course i weigh alot more than you
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    :drinker: