Jillian Michaels - Ripped in 30

Options
So the new Jillian Michaels dvd "ripped in 30" comes out tomorrow!! I pre-ordered my copy and it is in route for delivery. I cannot wait to try it out! I heard its harder than the 30 Day Shred. There are 4 workouts instead of 3 (like in the 30DS) The workouts are also about 20-25 minutes each. I hope to see some great results!! Anybody else getting a copy??

Replies

• cheangela
    Options
    How exciting! Thanks for the heads up!
  • Moneygrow3
    Options
    Can't wait to get my copy!!! Looking forward to it! Let us know how it goes!
  • erikblock
    erikblock Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'll probably check it out. I've been using the 30 Day Shred workouts for the last several weeks on days that I don't go to the gym, and I really like them so far.
  • Jess21684
    Jess21684 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I JUST GOT MINE UPS!!! I preordered it as well and didnt think itd come till tom but I just recieved it! :) it looks so good and it says it includes a free 30 day diet meal plan thru her website, so thats awsome! I am about to give it a try in a second lol :D im def in the challenge, keep me posted on your workouts and thoughts on the dvd
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    ME!!mm I pre-ordered mine a couple weeks ago....Can't wait to get started....
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    I didn't pre-order a copy but it looks awesome. Let me know what you think as I'd like to pick a copy up if its good.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i pre-ordered mine & it's on its way!! i can't wait :-)
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to try this one out too! I didn't pre-order so I'm hoping our local Wal-Mart will have it.
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    i preordered mine from walmart website so im sure they will have it. :happy:
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    i'll purchase mine once im done with the 30DS...