Need some more good motivators! :)

Cherrycandy
Cherrycandy Posts: 200
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
HI! Im Michelle, ive been on here for about 2 weeks now and I was just looking for some more friends, people that are fun, motivating and encouraging. Thanks! :)

Replies

• You joined the right sight if you are looking for motivators. I almost quit my work out today until I thought of all the friends I have made on here in just 5 days :-) Good luck with your Health and Fitness Journey!
  • scarlett2203
    scarlett2203 Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free to add me! I log on daily and have been a member for about 2 weeks. This website is wonderful!! :smile:
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Hey this site seems to be great for it. I joined 5 days ago and being able to post my exercise today is what made me get up and go. Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • owengem
    owengem Posts: 131 Member
    Hi,
    Welcome aboard. Ive been here since July 2010 and can honestly say that motivational and supportive online friends ahve been key to my losses so far

Good Luck x
  • crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    Oooh, I need motivators too! I just joined this past week and love it so far after getting burnt out on WW. Thanks and best of luck to everyone! Let's get this done!
  • I am new to this site but i already love it..feel free to add me. I need motivator's as well
This discussion has been closed.