hi

poppaj
poppaj Posts: 3
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Im Jason, Im 35yrs old and I just joined this week and Im really enjoying the schedule type progress on here. I like to make my meal plan for the day, print it off and take it to work so I have more of a schedule to follow. Im 185-187lbs and I want to maintain this till May 9th then Im going to start dieting down for summer. My goal is around 175lbs with 10 or less percent body fat. When I was in my 20's I could do this no problem and as I get older Im finding it harder and harder....lol...but I will reach my goal! Me and my buddy have a little contest going on and it has really motivated me again with dieting and the gym. Im looking forward to seeing my progress and everyone elses. Take care everyone and lets keep motivated.

Replies

• tnjwood
    tnjwood Posts: 7 Member
    Hi! Sounds like you are on the right track. I love watching my weight go down and love this site as I have to put in all my food, I do have to work on the exercising part, though. I have 2 jobs and one of them is a cook and the other network marketing. I do get lots of exercising at the cooking job lol. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.