Hello

Options
I recently joined this site to help keep me motivated not only by seeing exactly what I eat and how much I work out every day, but also to be inspired by others stories. I feel that I have about 30 pounds to lose and have began doing so by going to the gym three days a week at 6am, then working out at home the other 2. Going to the gym in the morning was the biggest change I have made, and has really helped my motivation as well as my energy throughout the day. When I was going after work, I made excuses and only got myself there 1 or maybe 2 days a week. I am still working on the weekends. I find it hard to motivate myself when I have no reason to get up early, and by the afternoon I make excuses not to go. Eating healthy is another topic for another day, lets just say I'm working on that..

Replies

• missduffbug
    Options
    Hiya!

Welcome and good luck with your journey!!
    Feel free to add me as a friend - all the support and motivation frm others goes a long way.
    I have been on here a week now and I have to say it is just AWESOME.
    People are so encouraging and lovely and it really helps so much when you feel like you had a c*** day

xxx