Anyone NOT doing a Jillian Michaels video? :)

Options

Replies

• newuser111
    Options
    I'm not, because I don't own a HRM and there is no way to keep track of the calories burned.
  • newuser111
    Options
  • newuser111
    Options
  • newuser111
    Options
  • Belle_Fille
    Options
    i was. but it was too much for my knees so i had to stop
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I own one! .....But i'd much rather be at the gym with other sweaty people :)
  • pinkissheek
    Options
    nope not me!
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the Jillian Michaels work out on wii
  • lkkyer
    lkkyer Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Not me! She's an arrogant, annoying, mean, hypocrite! I saw her in an interview last week and wanted to puke.
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm not. I'm on my 9th week of P90x. Tony used to annoy me but I guess I am use to him now or maybe I've learned to tune in out. Chalean Xtreme is next for me.
  • barefootbeautiful
    Options
    Thank God! I was beginning to think I was gonna have to drink the KoolAid or something. And quite frankly, I caught a few of her new kettlebell moves on YouTube, and that woman is going to HURT someone! I do kettlebell - have for almost 10 months now - and anyone in my class could point out a dozen things she's doing wrong. I'm sure her intentions were good, initially, but I can't stand her workouts. I'm not saying people shouldn't workout to her videos; I'm saying I won't! :)
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    NOT ME! I am currently doing rebounding and am going to incorporate the old Firm video (with Susan Harris) soon since that combination has given me what I've wanted in the past.
  • robinaddison
    robinaddison Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm not - I hate hate hate workout videos!! Swimming, gym workouts and now that he weather is getting better the garden and hiking trails await this girl.
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Nope. No Jillian. There's just something about her that comes across as being insincere. Aw, on my 9th week of P90X Lean routine. Tony used to annoy me but now I've learned to tune out the jibberish and the repeated plug of his recovery drink. ChaleanXtreme is next! hopefully she's better.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I'm not - doing a 9 week program on EA Sports Active 2 for the PS3

Me too. My virtual trainer is a lot less annoying than most humans.

How is that? We have been thinking about buying that for our PS3. I just don't know anyone who has it.

I really love it. The workouts vary and they progress throughout the program. I haven't lost much weight (my fault) but I am a lot more fit and have gained a lot of muscle. It's really fun.
  • pinkissheek
    Options
    nope I'm not either!
  • pinkissheek
    Options
    Nope I am not doing one of her videos!
  • ifiwasurvampire
    ifiwasurvampire Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I can't stand julian. For 1 I will not do a workout from a woman who says shell never get pregnant because it ruins ur body. But I am currently doing mtv pilates :) and am waiting to get my treadmill out of storage. Until then I also jog in place lol. Good luck to everyone!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    im not! i have the jillian michaels wii thing but i hate it and never use it lol im not all that inspired by her...i just dont see the big craze.
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    i'm totally not.