Question about the timing of your monthly

Options
I have always been fairly regular. 3 days early every month. I just started dieting on January 3. February I was on my actual 28 day due date and this month I'm at day 30. It's here so I'm not worried about pregnancy but is it normal for your visitor to come later?

FYI I turned 34 in December.... Start weight 308.4 current weight 293.0

Full disclosure: I have taken a supmlement to "burn fat"

Thanks gals

Replies

• juldga
    juldga Posts: 119
    Options
    My period always gets messed up when i start losing weight
  • maryrunslikeafox
    maryrunslikeafox Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    yes totally! usually with diet and exercise your "friend" will be thrown a bit off schedule... sometimes its way lighter and sometimes it's visit is much shorter!! personally for me the visit is shorter.. THANK GOODNESS!!!
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    My Doctor explained to me that fat store stuff like pesticides and also hormones, when you lose fat, thoses hormones goes back into the blood. So it can mess up your cycle...and the faster you lose the more evident it is. I would not worry about it, just do not use any natural methode of contraception
  • marrtini
    marrtini Posts: 75
    Options
    It is totally natural, you will find in time, your hormones will find a new rhythm and even themselves out again. I agree with yanicka about the natural contraceptives. Dont' stress too much, it will mess with your hormones too.