Full Potential

Options
Hi everyone. I started using this site a week ago and decided that to use it to it's full potential, I should put myself out there! My goal is 45 pounds and while I haven't seen a difference on the scale after 1 week, I am determined and excited to get this show on the road. I tried on a tight black dress over the weekend and didn't hate it - progress! I would like to get to know some of you and to work together in meeting our goals!

Replies

• Cherrycandy
    Options
    Hi! Its my second week on here and I am loving it! Its really keeping my eating in check, I think you will like it too. You can add me if you want. :)
  • sdhorne
    sdhorne Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I have found the best thing to do is be accountable for everything you eat. Also, make sure you are taking in at least 1200 calories even after exercise or you will plateau. I stayed under 1200 without replenishing my exercise calories and only lost .6 lbs one week, and then then next week I stayed over 1200 and lost 2 lbs.
    You can add me if you like.
  • dancinblonde0099
    dancinblonde0099 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I love it here! Add me if you would like!! :happy:
  • RandiLynnTTU
    Options
    Hi! My goal is to lose 30 lbs. I've been on here a week and have lost 2 lbs already. I think you'll love the community here! There are lots of inspirational and helpful people. You can add me if you'd like to!
  • LM_105
    LM_105 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    takes time for things to start to work, just relax and things will begin to work for you, if you need some help be sure to ask, there is alot of info and people willing to help you succeed.

feel free to add me as a friend if you want

best wishes

Craig
  • jennymaree05
    Options
    Thank you all for the votes of confidence!