Anyone want to join me in these two California races?

Options
Hi folks,;

I'm thinking of doing the Two Cities Half Marathon ( http://www.runfresno.com/) on November 6 and the California International Marathon (a full 26.2 miles -- link is http://www.runcim.org/) on December 4.

Anyone care to join me? It would be nice to have other MFP'ers out there ...

Replies

• ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hey! I am totally hoping to do CIM!! Have they opened registration yet? I think it tends to sell out fast
  • alison2429
    alison2429 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Would love to but I'm a bit too far away! Lol.
    Best of luck and I hope you find someone to train with.

:laugh:
  • minxblack
    Options
    contact o_malley. Her goal is to do 1000 miles by years end. she'd be a great friend for you. I am hoping to get a group of us together for Warrior Dash next year if you're interested.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I would love to meet all of you -- but my calendar is quite full. I am travelling to Savannah, GA for a race in November, and I already went to Miami... so Im pretty sure hubs would not be happy with another trip!
  • bexdc
    bexdc Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hey! I am totally hoping to do CIM!! Have they opened registration yet? I think it tends to sell out fast

I just checked this morning and registration isn't open yet. Yes, let's jump on it once we can.
  • bexdc
    Options
    contact o_malley. Her goal is to do 1000 miles by years end. she'd be a great friend for you. I am hoping to get a group of us together for Warrior Dash next year if you're interested.

I'll contact her -- thanks! The Warrior Dash could be fun -- which one do you want to do? They're held all over the country.
  • bexdc
    Options
    I forgot to add that I'm also going to do the Wine Country Half Marathon in Paso Robles, CA, on April 10. I won't be in race shape -- the race is only 5 weeks away -- but I'll at least break 2 hrs.