I LOVE WEIGHT WATCHERS

Options
I have always associated dieting with starving..
I know....totally unhealthy....
and I never lost weight because I would always end up stuffing my face because I was so hungry from starving myself....
then my wonderful mother introduced me to weight watchers...
I have been on it since the 25th...so 6 days I lost almost 3 lbs...
I feel so satified...and I even get ice cream!!!
yum!!!
Just had to share....:glasses:

Replies

• STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I have always associated dieting with starving..
    I know....totally unhealthy....
    and I never lost weight because I would always end up stuffing my face because I was so hungry from starving myself....
    then my wonderful mother introduced me to weight watchers...
    I have been on it since the 25th...so 6 days I lost almost 3 lbs...
    I feel so satified...and I even get ice cream!!!
    yum!!!
    Just had to share....:glasses:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I also love weight watchers... after college I lost abour 12 lbs by doing their "core" plan. I loved it b/c you don't have to count anything - just stick to the list and if you want to eat something not listed then just count it in your weekly 35-point allowance. BUT I have had such a hard time going back to it since I had my little boy. I lack the motivation, I Guess! haha! I hope it comes back cause I only need to lose about 8 lbs and I am ready to get it off!

I'm glad to hear about WW success! Congrats! WW really does promote a healthy lifestyle - not dieting. Great going!!! :flowerforyou:
  • lilslick1115
    Options
    Congratulations on choosing Weight Watchers. I think it is the most real-life option out there to change your lifestyle forever. I have been on it for 2 years now and have lost 30 pounds. It is something I can also can go back to and reference. If you ever need new recipes or tricks just let me know! Good Luck and keep up the good work! :)
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I have been doing weight watchers with this program and it works.. the points usually fit with my caloires for the day.. just hate when I hit my platue...ugh.. but I am still going... GOOD LUCK thanks for the post:bigsmile:
  • charliesgold
    charliesgold Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I did the Weight Watchers Flex points plan and lost almost 40lbs I LOVE IT!
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    I have been a Weight Watchers lifetime member for about 16 years. I love weight watcher too. But I can never seem to make the complete dedication to make the weight loss to last. So I am counting calories and points. Congrats on finding what works!
  • Lora64
    Lora64 Posts: 6
    Options
    I love WW. I have lost 35 pounds last winter doing WW. I am back on track now as of today. Glad to find others who are doing WW also.