I never thought it could happen for me...

Options
I suppose I have always had body issues. I see pictures of myself when I was younger (pre pregnancy) and remember thinking I was always needing to lose weight back then. Oh what I wouldn't give to have that body back now haha! Well, I've yo-yo dieted for years and nothing's ever worked for more than a couple of weeks. Until MFP. I joined on November 9 of 2010 at 172 lbs. My youngest daughter was 14 months old... And I had barely lost any of my pregnancy weight. I did nothing more than watch my calories and keep my intake below 1200 at first. I lost 10 lbs quickly. I stalled out over the holidays and received an elliptical trainer on Jan 6th as a Christmas gift. I've lost another 13 lbs since then. MFP doesn't limit WHAT I eat like weight watchers or Atkins or any of those other diets did. It's all about portion control and I love that. I'm still trucking right along and hope to be at my goal of 130 by summer... At 120 by September. Thank you, MFP, and all of the supporters I've had along the way!!
Brenna in Alaska

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!