Has anyone noticed.....

Options
ali106
ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
a certain pair of blonde "ladies" are missing....along w/ a certain "gentleman" (or boytoy lol).....:huh:

hmmmm.....

shannon, soup, fatsis....do not think I am not on to you all!!!:wink: .....a little OBVIOUS though don't you think.....:bigsmile: lmbo

AND.....I just miss you guys!!!:ohwell: :flowerforyou:

hugs! :heart:
Ali

Replies

• ali106
    Options
    a certain pair of blonde "ladies" are missing....along w/ a certain "gentleman" (or boytoy lol).....:huh:

hmmmm.....

shannon, soup, fatsis....do not think I am not on to you all!!!:wink: .....a little OBVIOUS though don't you think.....:bigsmile: lmbo

AND.....I just miss you guys!!!:ohwell: :flowerforyou:

hugs! :heart:
    Ali
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yes, they ARE missing! Rather fishy!!! Hmmmmmm!!! :laugh:

I am going to go through MFP withdrawels while I am away!
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I DID notice that... :huh: Where are those Gutter Gangers??? :smokin:
  • ali106
    Options
    lol don't fear my dear....I will stalk you.....bwah hahahaha:bigsmile: :heart:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    lol don't fear my dear....I will stalk you.....bwah hahahaha:bigsmile: :heart:

Oh, I look forward to it my dear!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I'm also going to go through gym withdrawels!! I won't be able to go while I am gone. I will be active in other ways I am sure! Especially in Santa Barbara. Lots of walking to do there. But, I come back NEXT Wednesday. Hopefully I can hit the gym the next day....but I might be a bit jet-lagged. Maybe I can go in the afternoon that day and relax in the morning.

Jeeze, can you tell it's a problem for me?? This is weird for me!
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • ali106
    Options
    I'm also going to go through gym withdrawels!! I won't be able to go while I am gone. I will be active in other ways I am sure! Especially in Santa Barbara. Lots of walking to do there. But, I come back NEXT Wednesday. Hopefully I can hit the gym the next day....but I might be a bit jet-lagged. Maybe I can go in the afternoon that day and relax in the morning.

aw hon I can totally relate...when I went to the cape for a week...I had the gym, would run every morning and swim everyday too...it was the only way I felt...well not guilty LOL....

You feel like that because you've been doing so well...amazing really....and you'll be out of your realm for a bit....but you can do it...you know what you should eat and you know what your body needs....so you'll walk...or jog...or do some floor work...I know you will....it will be awesome girl...AND AND AND if not...its not the end of the world honey!!! your only gonna be gone for a bit....you'll get right back on the bike like nothing happened when you get back....no worries okay...just fun fun fun and happy thoughts!

hugs and :heart:
    Ali
  • TamTastic
    Options

aw hon I can totally relate...when I went to the cape for a week...I had the gym, would run every morning and swim everyday too...it was the only way I felt...well not guilty LOL....

You feel like that because you've been doing so well...amazing really....and you'll be out of your realm for a bit....but you can do it...you know what you should eat and you know what your body needs....so you'll walk...or jog...or do some floor work...I know you will....it will be awesome girl...AND AND AND if not...its not the end of the world honey!!! your only gonna be gone for a bit....you'll get right back on the bike like nothing happened when you get back....no worries okay...just fun fun fun and happy thoughts!

hugs and :heart:
    Ali

Thanks!! I know I can count on you to understand!! :)

I am already planning to get some sit ups and leg lifts and other things in first thing in the morning. Heck, maybe I can do bunch of jumping jacks to get my heart going!! :laugh: I may try jogging too! Gotta remember my sneakers! I will get right back on track when I get home. I just like how I feel when working out!! :wink:

HUG!! :heart:
    -Tam
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    *crap! Ali and the gang are on to us.....Shannon....fatsis...HIDE!

HaHa!

I just got home from the hospital (lil sis was having surgery) and how funny is it that this was the first post I clicked on?!

You guys.......:blushing:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options

I hear ya....we're going camping for the next week and I can only hope to get in enough exercise to enjoy so good old camp food over the fire! With no gym in sight, I better get creative! Have fun on your holiday!
  • ali106
    Options
    whoopsie lol
  • ali106
    Options

HaHa!

I just got home from the hospital (lil sis was having surgery) and how funny is it that this was the first post I clicked on?!

*clearing throat....*....you were always on my miiiiiind.......you were always.......... on.......... my..............miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind-A! ....lol:heart:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!!! :love: lol
    I'll be back..I gotta go take a long bath..I need it lol
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    yup i noticed they were missing too.... i knew someone would figure it out!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Well, back from my bath :) I made a giant iced coffee mixed with chocolate milk mix to go with it...Mmmm lol Heavenly, and Bob took care of Taylor because she doesn't wanna sleep tonight I guess! lol
  • SoupNazi
    Options

HaHa!

*clearing throat....*....you were always on my miiiiiind.......you were always.......... on.......... my..............miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind-A! ....lol:heart:

:laugh: :laugh:
    Loves me some Ali Nelson!
  • ali106
    Options

awww....sorry hon....but great minds right?!

now shannon....what (lie) excuse can you come up w/ ....huh?

AND soup and you have miraculously appeared...but where is fatsis...what have you done w/ him girls?:huh: ....or uh....to him...:bigsmile:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

AND soup and you have miraculously appeared...but where is fatsis...what have you done w/ him girls?:huh: ....or uh....to him...:bigsmile:

Um Shannon...wanna take this one?????
  • ali106
    Options

Um Shannon...wanna take this one?????

hmmm interesting...she's got nothing to add....how odd.....:huh: ....*dialing 911...hello I think we have a "situation"....any men missing in the Il. area???*