Hello

redcoat45
redcoat45 Posts: 18
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Well...where do i start......I have been living in USA for nearly a year now - and despite promising to lose weight for my wedding ( july last year) I somehow never achieved much of a loss. I am originally from the UK and have been fortunate to have lived in Germany and Spain, and travelled to other parts of Europe sampling the local cuisines on the way ( would be silly not to!).

I have decided I need to get a grip on the weight issues as it seems I have added to what I already came here with! The portions in the US are huge!!! so I have to divide any meals out into two .

Husband has just found out he has been offered a job in Alaska - and having checked the location is a small village - so I will need to utilise the internet for my tasks....and here I am! This looks just like the kind of thing I am looking for !

Replies

• redcoat45
    redcoat45 Posts: 18
    Well...where do i start......I have been living in USA for nearly a year now - and despite promising to lose weight for my wedding ( july last year) I somehow never achieved much of a loss. I am originally from the UK and have been fortunate to have lived in Germany and Spain, and travelled to other parts of Europe sampling the local cuisines on the way ( would be silly not to!).

I have decided I need to get a grip on the weight issues as it seems I have added to what I already came here with! The portions in the US are huge!!! so I have to divide any meals out into two .

Husband has just found out he has been offered a job in Alaska - and having checked the location is a small village - so I will need to utilise the internet for my tasks....and here I am! This looks just like the kind of thing I am looking for !
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Welcome! Thats really cool that you got to live in Germany and Spain!! I would LOVE to live in another country!! Maybe one day!! You will love it here! Everyone does! This website helps so much in so many different ways... Man we should get paid for saying all these nice things hahahaha :tongue: Welcome and good luck! I know you can do it! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.