Needing support!!

Options
I'm new to the fitnesspal site, and I have been struggling with weight loss for about 7 years. I am only 25 and I need to be healthy for my children. I was introduced to myfitnesspal by Andy (Thank you so much Sweet man) and I am now stoked to have so many people that are striving for the same goals.:blushing: so ready to be healthy...

Replies

• rherrin5
    rherrin5 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome to MFP. Im sure you will love it here! The support is awesome and I love all my friends. Good luck to you and add me if ya want :)
  • paleslypink
    paleslypink Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend on here. I have the same goal to be healthy for my child =) Good luck!
  • imperfectlyhere
    Options
    WELCOME:) I have struggled for 7 years myself since having my oldest. I am 32 and this site is so WONDERFUL!!!!!:heart:
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Hey Casey!

I stumbled on this site while searching for motivational Iphone aps!! In 5 days I have been totally obsessed with it - now I am accountable for my food, exercise and it is all out there for the world to see that I have a goal and I want to achieve it!
    So far I have nothing but praise!
    Love to work with you and support you - as far as I can tell the more friends you have on this site the more motivation you have to prove to them all that you can do it - Love it if you will add me as a friend :)
  • MissMeaganLyn
    MissMeaganLyn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I want to be healthy and fit for my daughter and for any future children. It's seems like there is no time for anything once you have kids, not even a shower, nevermind counting calories and getting a good workout in. But if you have the motivation, we've got your back!
  • nickyb632
    nickyb632 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    this place is great! Don't think i would be as successful if it weren't for MFP. Welcome and good luck!
  • Kasey_Ford
    Kasey_Ford Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much. Wow. I was not expecting so many people to respond this quickly. This is going to be easy as mud with you all standing beside me.
  • fat2phatmommy
    fat2phatmommy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I also want to be healthy for my son. Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • michiganderrdh
    michiganderrdh Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    THis is a great place for motivation and support! Everyone here is focusing on similar goals - healthy!

Feel free to add me as a friend ;)
  • ktanderson05
    ktanderson05 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You will love it here! They are such a great support system, and have so much advice. Just take it one day at a time, and don't worry about what happened yesterday, or what will happen tomorrow, just focus on TODAY"!!!
  • rdaraz
    rdaraz Posts: 103
    Options
    haha, i think we're all here for the same reason! I've been struggling with my weight for 5 years now, and i am now adamant to make a change! it's affecting my life waaaay too much! not only that, it's ruining my college experience :(
  • TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welocme I like you want to be healthy for my children and for myself. Please feel free to add me as a friend and this site is awesome and the suppor that is here is AMAZING
  • hobbs2011
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this site. I started the new slim fast 3-2-1 plan today. My goal is to lose 60lbs by Sep 10, 2011. Hope I'm not setting my goal to high but it's something to look forward to. From what I have found so far this site is great!! I can't wait to get started. Good luck to all!:smile: