anyone doing Wii Fit ?

Options
1113cw
1113cw Posts: 830 Member
Just curious...

Anyone doing Wii Fit? I happen to love it and use it to supplement my time at the gym. Almost feel guilty, don't always feel like it's working out. I do all of my cardio at the gym but use Wii Fit (and Just Dance) when I just can't get there due to my schedule.

Anyone else do the same?

Replies

• dihardcheer86
    Options
    I just got the kinect and started a dance one...a few songs and i already feel it in my core :) I cant wait to get either the BLoser one or the other fitness one :)
  • dengarrett
    dengarrett Posts: 367
    Options
    I use Wii Fit Plus and EA Sports Active along with recumbent bike and treadmill. 15 minutes of step arobics or running on a treadmill with the wii is just as hard as without :)
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I love Wii. I do the MJ the Experience and Just Dance for my cardio. It's an awesome workout w/o feeling like a workout =]
  • jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wii Fit is my primary exercise, actually. It's working for me, and I love it!
  • sauza
    sauza Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    It was just minutes ago that I was saying the same things about wii fit. I use it as a supplement. Wish I had thought of the word 'supplement' when I was trying to explain :), but it has been a long day. Anyway those calories so add up over time.

I used mine tonight to take away an overage in calories.
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the Wii Active 2. I am on day 28 of the nine week program. It has a 3 week program (I did it first) and now on the 9 week program. With each of those there is 3 levels you can pick from. I do this 3 to 4 times a week.
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I love the WII Fit. Also use MJ The Experience, so fun and a great cardio!
  • 1113cw
    Options
    Ha! Thank you.. .sometimes before I do it, I start thinking "What's the point.. 50 cal, 80 cal, maybe 100.. what difference does it make, it's easier to sit on the couch" but then I think "every little bit helps towards my goal.. and it's fun.. so JUST DO IT (sorry Nike)!
  • adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    As of right now, the Wii Fit Plus is my primary workout source. I love the Rhythm boxing, the skate boarding, the Rhythm parade is also good. Advanced step aerobics will get your heart rate up and of course the SUPER HULA HOOP!!!! OMG I thought I was gonna die trying that for the first time...lol
  • lynnseyt
    lynnseyt Posts: 20
    Options
    I just got the kinect and started a dance one...a few songs and i already feel it in my core :) I cant wait to get either the BLoser one or the other fitness one :)

I just got a Kinect also. I got the EA Sports Active. (People told me that the biggest loser one is not as good as this one...) EA Sports is very good. It even has a heart rate monitor.
  • jewelsrn
    jewelsrn Posts: 11
    Options
    I workout at the gym about 3 nights a week because of the schedules in my house. On the nights I am not going to the gym I am using the Wii to supplement. I do Michael Jackson experience or Just Dance for cardio and the wii fit or wii active for other exercises. I love it!
  • 1113cw
    Options
    As of right now, the Wii Fit Plus is my primary workout source. I love the Rhythm boxing, the skate boarding, the Rhythm parade is also good. Advanced step aerobics will get your heart rate up and of course the SUPER HULA HOOP!!!! OMG I thought I was gonna die trying that for the first time...lol

LOVE Super Hula Hoop!! Sooo much fun! And kicks butt for waist/abs I think!!
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I love the Wii Fit! I have 3 of the EA sports games and love them! I'm waiting for my zumba to get here. I play it almost daily. Me and my husband always try to get the high scores on all the games so when he gets a high score I have to go in and beat in. We're really competitive!