Friends

Crystals422
Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
edited September 24 in Motivation and Support
So I have been doing mfp for 2 months and have been sucessful. I have some friends on here but would like some who actually say "good job" or "nice burn". I will burn 800 calories and get no replies then I will see someone burn 150 grocery shopping and have like 3 comments. I am very self motivaed but it would be nice to have some great supportive friends and I will do the same back. Thanks.

Replies

• SeaShell33
    SeaShell33 Posts: 141
    you can add me if you want =)
  • crazymama76
    crazymama76 Posts: 17 Member
    You can also add me! Good job!!!!
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    HOLY COW 800 CALORIES DESERVE MORE THEN A GOOD JOB!! THAT'S FREAKKIN AWESOME!! i HAD TO MAKE MYSELF EARN 71 CALORIES TONIGHTJUST BY DOING SOME STREATCHING AND MILD BALL STRETCHES!!

AND YES I AM SHOUTING!! LOL That's exciting!! Feel free to friend me. I work daily but do make it here daily and weekends.

You are welcome to join our group we started last week. They have been motivating me a lot

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/181833-missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-for-short-term-go

Good Luck!!
  • Crystals422
    HOLY COW 800 CALORIES DESERVE MORE THEN A GOOD JOB!! THAT'S FREAKKIN AWESOME!! i HAD TO MAKE MYSELF EARN 71 CALORIES TONIGHTJUST BY DOING SOME STREATCHING AND MILD BALL STRETCHES!!

AND YES I AM SHOUTING!! LOL That's exciting!! Feel free to friend me. I work daily but do make it here daily and weekends.

You are welcome to join our group we started last week. They have been motivating me a lot

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/181833-missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-for-short-term-go

Good Luck!!

Thank you. I did a kettlebell class at my gym.
  • jjclem07
    jjclem07 Posts: 127 Member
    Would love to be your great job go to girl!!...did that make sense?
  • Totally add me. I'm kinda new to the whole community aspect of mfp, but I'm totally one to freak out with encouragement over little things, so it sounds like we'd be great friends :P
  • What is kettlebell class? Sounds interesting and I am definitely curious if it burns that many calories.
  • pty21
    pty21 Posts: 16
    No, Jen, that makes no sense but that's why I love you!

Crystal, you can add me if you'd like because I'm chock full of encouraging things to say and perhaps a bunch of goofy things as well.
  • jjclem07
    jjclem07 Posts: 127 Member
    Hey..got the goofy part right. If you can't tell..we are hubby and wife!
  • Crystals422
    Hey..got the goofy part right. If you can't tell..we are hubby and wife!

That is great that you guys are doing this together. I have been trying to get my hubby to join but no luck yet. Thanks everbody.
  • Crystals422
    What is kettlebell class? Sounds interesting and I am definitely curious if it burns that many calories.

Kettlebell is a weight with a handle. The class I go to is so intense. I feel like im gonna pass out by the end of it but it feels great. I have a polar ft4 so I know that my calories are correct. Bob Harper sells a kettlebell with a dvd if you want to do it at home.
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 531 Member
    friend me
  • feel free to add me....
  • pty21
    pty21 Posts: 16
    Being on the site together just gives her another way to boss me around and to make sure that I don't eat a sack full of Reese's cups at work. I'm not saying that's ever happened or anything but it's good to know she's looking after me... I think.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Oh yes, I think we all need a little encouragement now and then.. especially for a power burn like that!!! Geesh!!!! I have a hard time congratulating people for things like being so far under the calorie goal that it's unhealthy, but I love to celebrate a good burn or a great food day!!!!

Add me if you like!!! And congrats on joining MFP.. best thing I've done for myself yet!
  • I will be your friend! Go ahead and add me
  • What is kettlebell class? Sounds interesting and I am definitely curious if it burns that many calories.

Kettlebell is a weight with a handle. The class I go to is so intense. I feel like im gonna pass out by the end of it but it feels great. I have a polar ft4 so I know that my calories are correct. Bob Harper sells a kettlebell with a dvd if you want to do it at home.

Awesome thanks for the info!
  • froggytank3
    froggytank3 Posts: 15 Member
    I have some GREAT MFP friends but more is always better!!
    :smile:

2422753.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
This discussion has been closed.