Options

Replies

• lilli0415
    Options
    that makes two of us. i want to lose 10 lbs each....lol
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I guess the title it's pretty explanatory.
    Since I'm trying to lose weight, I guess I'm going to lose weight from every part of my body
    but the thing is that I don't want my boobs to shrink 'cause I like them the way they are right now.
    (and I think at this age they can grow a little bit more...)

Are there any certain exercises I should do or something I should eat?

Thank you for your attention :)

(and please, oh please, don't say things like "You shouldn't concern about that" "It's not that important")

I tried holding mine throughout this process but it still didn't work.. they still got away on me!
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I tried holding mine throughout this process but it still didn't work.. they still got away on me!
    [/quote]

bahahahahahahaha!!
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I hear ya sister. I'm naturally small chested so when I gained weight I was like, "DANG!". But now they are slowly shrinking. I'm seriously considering implants because I liked the size they were so much.

I guess we'll have to see once I get back to my "healthy" weight.
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I lost mine too, and I wasn't big to begin with!! :sad: The only advice I have is plastic surgery, or get pregnant! LOL I so badly want a boob job, but the hubby is against it!
  • newuser111
    Options
    I wish. My boobs were the first things to go. :embarassed: :brokenheart:
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I lost mine too, and I wasn't big to begin with!! :sad: The only advice I have is plastic surgery, or get pregnant! LOL I so badly want a boob job, but the hubby is against it!

My hubby is against it too! WTH!

You'd think they'd be for it. :(
  • dr1981
    dr1981 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Haha guess I'm the only one that wants to lose some of mine..

No I want to lose mine as well....bwhahahahahaha! :)

Me too!! Let's start a thread for us guys called " Let's lose our man boobs in March!!"
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    yeah no, sorry. i started out an A, then ended up an AA, then got my boobs done and i'll be a D forever lol. i <3 fake boobs
  • waisted78
    waisted78 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I was a big boobied girl. I was a C in 7th grade, a D in eigth grade, a full E in tenth. When I gained a ton of weight, I went to a HHH. I got a breast reduction. I am a triple D. I WANT THEM STILL! I have A LOT of weight to lose. If I was already a big boobied gal, will I still be? I had a fantastic athletic body in 7th and 8th grade. I had big boobs. I WANT MY BOOOOOOOOBS! ;-)
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

My hubby is against it too! WTH!

You'd think they'd be for it. :(

If I had the money and wasn't such a chicken when it comes to surgey and needles, scared of getting cancerfrom the falsies.. I'd have it done in a heart beat!!!.. but my hubby who is not a fan of big boobs would not be happy...he tells me all the time I have the perfect set lol..he is more of butt guy anyway.. and well ..I've got that MORE than covered. way MORE:frown: . ( anyone know of how to make your butt disappear?!?!) bwahahaha...
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    You'll probably lose some, but as others have said, the rest of you gets smaller as well!

When I lost 40 pouinds (which was the right amount) I went down two band sizes and UP a cup size. Even when I was running 30 miles a week, I could never get under a D cup. Lost another band size though.

Everyone is different. Some people seem to lose a lot, but some don't. It's a wait (or weight!) and see thing.
  • stephbraden74
    stephbraden74 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey, I was JUST telling my friends that Mine were actually getting a little perkier or "lifted" LOL granted I have not lost any LBs yet, but I have been doing a ton of pushups and "butterflys" on Jillian Michaels dvds, so I think thats whats helping!! =) and yeah, mine look TINY to what they were when I was nursing!!! AND my hubby is agains a boob job too...silly guys.
  • cmmull67
    cmmull67 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    If you are losing weight and tightening up the rest of the body, you will end up with killer legs and a killer butt. My opinion; rock the back side! That's my weakness on a woman. ;)
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    My once full C's are so pitiful now. I am not even sure what size I am at this point. I need to get fitted for new bras. I have ALWAYS been a full C even when I was smaller before. Breastfeeding and weight loss together killed my boobs :( I would love to get some fake boobs but my husband (also a butt man) is against it as well. Working out has done nothing to help. I have these droopy blobs hanging from a muscular chest. This is the first time ever in my life I have considered stuffing my bra.
  • furrina
    furrina Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I hear ya sister. I'm naturally small chested so when I gained weight I was like, "DANG!". But now they are slowly shrinking. I'm seriously considering implants because I liked the size they were so much.

Same here. A to C and back again. :grumble: When I was fluffier my friends kept asking if i got a boob job. The good news is the belly etc. that left with the gazangas.
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    mine were amazing when I was breast feeding lol

ah ha! That is the secret... just have a baby?
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options

Same here. A to C and back again. :grumble: When I was fluffier my friends kept asking if i got a boob job. The good news is the belly etc. that left with the gazangas.

That happened to a lady I know, she grew a few sizes in her chest and was accused of getting implants. She insisted not. When she lost the way again, they asked if she got a reduction. lol
  • Rozzie75
    Rozzie75 Posts: 20
    Options
    Yes you will lose a little bit from your breast., like the one man said it also has to do with genetics if you were skinny before and you get down to that weight again you can expect your breast size to go down to.

I unfortunately have been cursed by a long line of big breasted women. i am currently a 38 DDD or F I would love to go to a C cup.. clothing companies make more fashionable and sexier bras for women that are smaller breasted than for women with a curvier silloute and most clothing stores dont carry bras my size.

I do hope fhat you don't lose a cup size.
  • cazzincali
    cazzincali Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I paid to have a reduction!! But to answer your question... NOPE.