I just cant do it...

Options
I used to give myself at least a day, sometimes more to do nothing...BUT ever since I joined MFP I just cant do it! I have to at LEAST go for a 40 min walk or I go stir crazy...I LOVE this new small change in myself...move, move ,move! :happy:

Replies

• ratkaj
    ratkaj Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!
  • tamihull
    tamihull Posts: 5
    Options
    That's great! I think knowing that others are there to motivate you and support you is all the difference in success! I'm new to MFP, I've tried dieting so many times and I can never get the "hang" of regular exercise. I am hoping that one day I can say the same thing! I'm good at finding excuses not to exercise... here's to finding every excuse to get up and GO! :drinker:
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    bring baby along! im sure he would love to go for a nice walk in the park!
  • ktanderson05
    ktanderson05 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of being able to track everything and everyone seeing it, and being held accountable! But I agree I can't wait to get to the point where I look forward to exercising!
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    hahaha - welcome to my boat sister!!

Love to hear more about what you cant stop doing!!
  • SeaShell33
    SeaShell33 Posts: 141
    Options
    He always comes with me! Its funny, he used to be kind of fussy in the stroller, but I thin he even looks forward to it now too! He just sits back and chills with a big old smile :tongue:
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you!!! I'm so glad we get to do this together... amazing how the internet brings cousins closer over the miles, huh!!! Kiss the little man... :love:
  • SeaShell33
    SeaShell33 Posts: 141
    Options
    I'm so proud of you!!! I'm so glad we get to do this together... amazing how the internet brings cousins closer over the miles, huh!!! Kiss the little man... :love:

I seriously cant thank you enough...I am so happy! AND I still have a LONG way to go, but for the first time ever I KNOW it will happen! LOVE YOU♥
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    I used to give myself at least a day, sometimes more to do nothing...BUT ever since I joined MFP I just cant do it! I have to at LEAST go for a 40 min walk or I go stir crazy...I LOVE this new small change in myself...move, move ,move! :happy:

same here..i do my workouts at night 4 times a week, and even on my nights off, i still have to do something..i guess we just didn't realize before what we COULD have been doing, and losing..wonderful work to us ALL :D
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options

I seriously cant thank you enough...I am so happy! AND I still have a LONG way to go, but for the first time ever I KNOW it will happen! LOVE YOU♥

Yeah, well... I believe in you!!!! Besides, our family is FULL of tough chicks!!!! :wink: :smooched:
  • dieselveins
    dieselveins Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    im so proud of you... as i always say Keeponmoving
  • lucigetskinny
    Options
    I starting to notice the same thing like you said even if its a brisk walk I feel like i have to move move m:flowerforyou: ove.
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! Today was my grandmother's birthday plus we had tornado watches so I was afraid I wasn't going to get in my daily walk. Between all of that, and having to tutor my nephew at 4pm, it worried me. The thought of going a day without exercising at least a little bit, just didn't set well with me. So, I asked my hunny if he'd let me use his mom's treadmill while she was at work. :) I got in a 20 minute walk on it but still went over calories so I just finished another 20 minute workout. I felt horrible about going over calories!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!