anyone else similar to my age, size, and goals?

Options
I am a 41 year old female. 5'6" . 225 pounds. Goal is 150. I joined MFP one week ago and I LOVE it!

Replies

• LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    HI!! I'm 42, 5'5" and started at 215!!! My goal is the same :happy:
    Would love to be friends...I could use more of my 'type' LOL

Leslie
  • virginia70
    Options
    yes i am pretty close girl need a friend?
  • singer201
    singer201 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    A little older, but same general goals. Come join us at 30 Day Challenge Part 2 started by jessicamarie81.
  • hessond
    hessond Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I will be 40 this year. I am 5'4" and started at 211! My goal weight is 150. Welcome to MFP!
  • TwilaG
    TwilaG Posts: 134
    Options
    I am 41, 5'2", started mfp at 217. I wsa at 225 last fall. My goal is to get down to about 140 - 150. Dr wants me at 160; the diabetic nurse wants me at 135. I would be perfectly happy to get to 145. If I can lose more -- great!
  • beautymkt
    beautymkt Posts: 60
    Options
    i am 42 yrs old, 5'5" and 15lbs overweight right now and can't fit into my clothes. I am not buying another wardrobe and need to get back in shape. Feel free to add me as well! Good luck! Welcome!
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 45 yrs old, 5'4" tall and weigh 164. I'd like to lose 30 lbs. I joined about 2 weeks ago and love it! I noticed you live in Metropolis, I live in Benton Ky not far from Paducah. I'm on here everyday. Add me if you like. My cousin Jessica and I are doing a 30 day challenge and would love to have you join us:)
  • traceybett
    traceybett Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    you are all so kind! Everyone here is so helpful and motivating. Thank you!!!!
  • Ningymouse
    Options
    Close. I'm 43, 5'5", 225lbs and just joined a couple days ago. I would like to be friends if ok with you. Just add me if its ok.