5'4" with 30lbs to lose!

Options
Any women 5'4" with about 30lbs to lose?? Add me as a friend we can support each other!! We can do this!!

Replies

• shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    you can do it!!
  • blondie_0506
    Options
    Adding you now!! :) I'm at 151.4, and we have the same goal weight!! :) and I'm 5'4 also!
  • courtneykrueger
    Options
    Hi! I'm at 162 and my goal is 130! (I ha ve super wide hips and don't think I could even be 120!) I will add you :) The more the merrier!!
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" with 25lbs to lose. I'm also almost 50, which for some unfair reason seems to make it a lot harder than it was a few years ago. This is only the second time in my life that I've needed to lose weight, but I have a feeling that my days of being able to chill on the couch with a bag full of potato chips for dinner are behind me. At least if I ever want to wear the clothes in my closet again. I hope to find a few diet buddies that can help keep me motivated and I'll do the same for them. I have a pretty good sense of humor and am most always happy, so if you''d like to "buddy-up" I'd be thrilled.
  • elizwelshman
    Options
    Looks like we're going to be MFP friends! I'm 5'4 and trying to lose 25-30. So far so good :smile: