quick protein question!!??

Options
jilldan55
jilldan55 Posts: 61 Member
Hi everyone,
I am under my calories, fat and carbs but have gone considerably over my protein allowance. How does that effect my overall daily allowances for everything? Will this make me less likely to lose weight? I know the fat and carbs are VERY BAD to go over but what's the deal with the protein??

thanks!
Jill:happy:

Replies

• jilldan55
    jilldan55 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I am under my calories, fat and carbs but have gone considerably over my protein allowance. How does that effect my overall daily allowances for everything? Will this make me less likely to lose weight? I know the fat and carbs are VERY BAD to go over but what's the deal with the protein??

thanks!
    Jill:happy:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat it. You have to go WAAAAYY over on protein to do any damage :wink:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I am the opposite, I usually go over my carbs and fat and I am waaaaaay below my protein. And I need my protein for my muscles :grumble: especially when I weight train. :flowerforyou:
  • Zborni4
    Zborni4 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have the same question and was going to post about it. I think I am over in my protein today by about 20. I didn't eat anything bad. I had some chicken, eggs, almonds, and granola that I think did it. I don't think it is bad. I figure as long as it isn't fat I am ok.
  • koonshi9
    koonshi9 Posts: 30
    Options
    Dont worry i do the same thing and you would have to like go over your allowance by like 4x as much as needed to do any harm and you would have to do it everyday. As long as your exercising your good!