Support System

skinnyhopes
skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
edited September 24 in Motivation and Support
Hey everyone.
I've been going really off track lately and I went over 2000 calories today, but that's okay.
In order to better that situation, I was thinking about starting a support group.
A support group would help us all, because we would have to log in EVERYDAY and post in this thread about how your weight loss journey for the day went and support everyone on the thread.
Please comment below if you want to join. I think it'll really help in getting rid of those extra unwanted pounds!

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Right now I am not trying to lose anything, just maintain my Loss. I'd be glad to check in every day to make sure I am staying on track, and being accountable. Let me know if you want to do this.
    :happy: :heart:
  • skinnyhopes
    Sure I really want to.
    I just need a weight loss partner to keep me going.
  • LJCannon
    Do you want to Post here every day, or is there a better way to do it someplace else?
    I went to Curves this morning, walked this evening, and finished under my Calories even though we had Dinnerat Rib Crib with a Friend.
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    I'm willing to join if you don't mind :)
  • LJCannon
    Welcome, Tracy!!:flowerforyou:
  • skinnyhopes
    LJCannon and lilsassy71, great and thanks for joining.
  • skinnyhopes
    It doesn'treally matter how you post. If you find a better way great!
    And that's good.
    The one(&only lol) successful thing I did today is logged in EVERYTHING that went past my lips. That's something I rarely do.
  • I'll definitely be your weight loss partner!
  • skinnyhopes
    thanks!
This discussion has been closed.