Self-Challenge

Options
Okay the cookie issue has gotten to me good.

From now on I'm going to eat healthy foods I'll be sure to shop for myself since my mum likes to cook pretty unhealthy foods but when she doesn't I'll be sure to eat it.
I'll drink 3 litres of water a day, with the minimum of 2 litres.
And my exercise routines will be Taekwondo on Monday + Wednesday. And Lion dancing/Taekwondo on Sundays, with Fridays as my own routine.

And just a little extra for my school work, I'll be sure to try at least 1-2 hours of school work or just studying.

Replies

• sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!! You can do it!! :flowerforyou:
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great plan, stay strong it will be worth it x
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Very nice. My own self-challenge is where I conduct weight loss and physical activity experiments on myself.

Currently for the weight loss, I purposely gained weight recently in a short span of 2 - 3 days in order to gain mass for muscle gain with a secondary goal of seeing how long it would take me to lose the weight back to my original low.

For the physical activity, I'm doing back to back HIIT elliptical routines preceded, or followed, by Insanity workouts, with a 30 - 45 minute rest period between them. Plus random prison workout routines sprinkled in throughout the day.

And now, I'm playing with the idea of adding a dietary experiment of zig-zagging my daily intake goals with certain specific increases of either protein or carbs for certain days. Still needs a little bit of planning, but I generally go with what my body is screaming for on those days of specified increases.

I wish you success with your challenges.
  • jnknzxD
    jnknzxD Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys and thank you for the motivational story. Well.. Planning XD