Hope you all have a great day xx

Replies

• Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    and to you too!
  • OneLostSock
    Options
    A diolch yn fawr iawn i chi, Dydd gwŷl Dewi Sant hapus i chi 'fyd gobeithio bod chi'n mwynhau eich diwrnod

(I'm a beginner so excuse any mistakes) :smile:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to insult Welsh people by even trying to type anything in Welsh (never trust Google Translate :laugh:).

Happy Saint David's day from an Irish neighbour.

And don't be too upset when we beat you in the 6 Nations in two weeks time :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • OneLostSock
    Options
    I'm not going to insult Welsh people by even trying to type anything in Welsh (never trust Google Translate :laugh:).

And don't be too upset when we beat you in the 6 Nations in two weeks time :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That made me giggle!! And google translate certainly doesnt help with my homework! :embarassed:

As for the 6 Nations match :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: Bring it on!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    A diolch yn fawr iawn i chi, Dydd gwŷl Dewi Sant hapus i chi 'fyd gobeithio bod chi'n mwynhau eich diwrnod

Cymraeg ardderchog! Ble wyt ti'n byw? Wyt ti wedi bod yn dysgu Cymraeg am hir?

xx
  • chiliflea
    Options

Lol! You may win - but we'll give you a run for you money!!! As long as you do the English for us!
  • OneLostSock
    Options

Cymraeg ardderchog! Ble wyt ti'n byw? Wyt ti wedi bod yn dysgu Cymraeg am hir?

xx

Da iawn diolch. Wyt ti'n byw chlosia Caerdydd, a chi? Dw i'n (and i dont know the word for beginner! Lol! :embarassed: )

I've been going to classes for a few weeks now and unless i have my course books next to me, i am rubbish! Lol!

Your Welsh is fantastic!
  • chiliflea
    Options
    I live in Mid Wales, Newtown, but was born in south Wales, in Abergavenny and lived in Tredegar until I was about 4... Went to a welsh medium primary school so have been speaking welsh for a good few years though had forgotten a lot of it until my son started in the same school I went to last September...
    It's all coming back to me slowly!

If you need any help with your classes feel free to ask!
  • OneLostSock
    Options
    The main reason for me wanting to learn Welsh is that my children know so much more than me - they dont go to a Welsh speaking school though. If you have the ability to speak Welsh and looking for a job in Cardiff, you are more likely to be snapped up than a non-speaking applicant. There seems to be a massive revival of the language nowadays.

I'm spending a day in Cardiff this weekend learning and i am soo looking forward to it!

Thanks for the offer of help! :happy: It really is appreciated!
  • littlelea87
    Options
    chiliflea wrote: »
    I live in Mid Wales, Newtown, but was born in south Wales, in Abergavenny and lived in Tredegar until I was about 4... Went to a welsh medium primary school so have been speaking welsh for a good few years though had forgotten a lot of it until my son started in the same school I went to last September...
    It's all coming back to me slowly!

If you need any help with your classes feel free to ask!
    I'm in newtown just started working out. Motivation is really hard xx