Shameless promotion....

pmkelly409
pmkelly409 Posts: 1,646 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I just have to share this with all of you because I love you sooo much and we deserve to be the most beautiful we can be (yes, fatsis you too :laugh: )!!!

Trind Nail repair....if you have never had nails - buy this product. you can find it on amazon.com. it is expensive but worth it. i have never had nails because I have very thin skin and my nails are killer for the first time in 40 years!!!! no lie, my nails were so thin, they blew backwards in a strong wind....

I don't usually do this, but this stuff deserves some shameless promotion! I don't know why a product that works so well is so unknown?!?!

tips - only put on one coat and thicker and it chips. redo it every three or four days - not everyday as the instructions indicate. I redo it as it starts to wear off on my tips....in two weeks you will see noticeable change!! my sister and i are living proof!!

Replies

• pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,646 Member
    I just have to share this with all of you because I love you sooo much and we deserve to be the most beautiful we can be (yes, fatsis you too :laugh: )!!!

Trind Nail repair....if you have never had nails - buy this product. you can find it on amazon.com. it is expensive but worth it. i have never had nails because I have very thin skin and my nails are killer for the first time in 40 years!!!! no lie, my nails were so thin, they blew backwards in a strong wind....

I don't usually do this, but this stuff deserves some shameless promotion! I don't know why a product that works so well is so unknown?!?!

tips - only put on one coat and thicker and it chips. redo it every three or four days - not everyday as the instructions indicate. I redo it as it starts to wear off on my tips....in two weeks you will see noticeable change!! my sister and i are living proof!!
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    I'll have to check this out. My nails are paper thin too. I mean, I can literally bend them. I have always wanted nice nails :grumble:
This discussion has been closed.