Jillian Michaels- Fad or Fabulous?

Options
2»

Replies

• nannabur4
    nannabur4 Posts: 24
    Options
    I have all of her workouts (at least I think I do). She did just come out with new beginner ones (these I don't have). She is seriously no joke. She kicks my A#@ everytime I do it. that's for sure. Spend the money to get it (it's not expensive) and I promise you will see results. I had people asking me if I went to the gym and worked out. I just giggled and said why yes. If you are serious about your workouts with her and give it your all, you will see major improvements.
  • WanabeHotMama
    WanabeHotMama Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Huge thank you to everyone who responded!!! I will be ordering 30DS and looking into the Yoga video as we speak! I DVR Namaste Yoga that comes on our Discover Health channel and I'm starting a yoga class this Saturday so that sounds right up my alley! :)
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    or wal-mart
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I personally can't stand her. I think that Biggest Loser is a terrible show that destroys home viewer's moral (ONLY 4 POUNDS LOST?? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU??) and she's just awful to those people and wh*res out her name and celebrity far too often.

Saying that, 30DS is amazing. I did Level 2 today for the first time. I actually had to pause it for a good minute before I could continue. I can still feel the burn two hours later. My husband is doing Level 1 (he started after me!) and what we burn in 20 minutes is equal to what we'd burn spending 40 minutes on the eliptical and there wasn't that afterburn feel.

100% recommended! But mute her after you get used to the routine. I had forgotten how shrill and vile she is.
  • WanabeHotMama
    WanabeHotMama Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I personally can't stand her. I think that Biggest Loser is a terrible show that destroys home viewer's moral (ONLY 4 POUNDS LOST?? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU??) and she's just awful to those people and wh*res out her name and celebrity far too often.

Saying that, 30DS is amazing. I did Level 2 today for the first time. I actually had to pause it for a good minute before I could continue. I can still feel the burn two hours later. My husband is doing Level 1 (he started after me!) and what we burn in 20 minutes is equal to what we'd burn spending 40 minutes on the eliptical and there wasn't that afterburn feel.

100% recommended! But mute her after you get used to the routine. I had forgotten how shrill and vile she is.

LOL I actually feel the same way about her! Its a love/hate relationship! I think she has great advice and truly wants to motivate people but I'm thinking she could use a little help in her "delivery".

I just completed day one of level one and I have a feeling I'll be very sore in the morning! :)