Hi

Options
smc1277
smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
Good Morning! I am new to this site and wanted to say Hi to everyone. I am just now starting my fitness regimen again after doing nothing for two years. I hurt my ankle severly on a trampoline 2 years ago and have been so terrified of hurting it again that I quit doing anything, stupid yes, I can admit that. I joined my fitness pal for a support system that I do not have. Although I am married, his idea of support is criticizing rather than encouraging. I live in Kentucky and am excited to be a part of this group.

Replies

• fat2phatmommy
    fat2phatmommy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I also just started this site, but have been on a diet so some time. I live in Ohio :) Add me!!!!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Glad to have you!! Hope you find the site helpful and encouraging. There are lots of things to do here and wonderful communities to explore!!
  • misschaplin
    Options
    Hi welcome to the site, Im quite new too and totally addicted, so much to learn from people on here and so much support.
    Good luck in acheieving your goals :)
  • meanebaby
    meanebaby Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! You'll love it here. We have lots of supportive ppl.
  • jchapman1957
    jchapman1957 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You'll find the most successful people here are the one's that are really involved on this site and they're all great people.