Good Morning

Options
Hey everyone! Nice to find something to track myself~ Winter has not been kind to me. It has been hard to motivate myself to exercise. Now that spring is coming, it will be nice to be able to just track my "goals". Thank you!

Replies

• virgo1978
    virgo1978 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Winter hasn't been kind to me either. I just want to stay in and eat hearty, comfort foods. I've been doing better lately about going to the gym and watching what I eat. It's a challenge everyday for me. I'm very thankful for this site and amazing friends. I'll send you a friend request. :)

Good luck meeting your goals!

Susan
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Me three! I stepped on the scale for the first time in a long while and was kind of shocked when I saw the number. It's time to get my head in the game and be more accountable. Here I am!
  • s4r4hc
    s4r4hc Posts: 7
    Options
    And me, have managed to lose 14lb since I came back from a wonderful Christmas holiday, just as I was beginning to lose my will power, found this, happy to motivate others, need a kick up the backside myself!!! Im a bridesmaid in October would like to have lost another 25lb eek!
  • Lisa076
    Lisa076 Posts: 78
    Options
    Hi there, Time for me to get serious about this! I am so happy to have this site to help me along, hopefully this will help keep me motivated...no more excuses!!!

Good Luck to all on reaching their goals :)