Can anyone give me suggestions

Options
I keep going under on my net calories, I need some suggestions as to what to eat to boost my intake.
I am limited in that I can't eat much cheese maybe once - twice a week, similar with eggs
i don't eat yoghurt, cottage cheese and most fish.
I am intolerent to most of them. I am allergic to bananas so they are out too!

I ended up with a bowl of weetabix last night as my net calories were in negtive figures!
I am relavitely new to this process, so any suggestions greatfully recieved

Thanks

TM

Feel free to check out my diary - i dont include any exercise calories in my initial figures

Replies

• ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    NUTS! Cashews, almonds, and any type of mixed nuts....1/3 of a cup of cashews is 290 calories, and 17 g of fat!

1/4 cup of mixed nuts (Kirkland Signature) is 200 calories, and 17 g of fat! That's not many nuts for the amount of calories, which is good, because it's a really easy way to increase your calories without feeling too full!

Another idea is peanut butter! Add a tablespoon of that that to an apple, or a slice of bread (or even a tablespoon on its own!), and that'll give you 80 calories right there!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    I am not an 'expert' by any means just so you know. :wink:

For quick eating:

Nuts (dry roasted)

Peaut butter

Pure fruit juices

Wine :wink:

You've cut out my other choices :laugh:
  • princesschikee
    Options
    Protein powder is an option. Take a look at my diary for ideas. Not sure what your goal is.
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I had the same issue a while ago....starte cooking with olive oil and I eat avacados on a lot of things to add calories and good fat. Nuts and peanut butter are both good ideas too. Another one of my favorites is a small amount of dark chocolate.