10 pounds shed

Options
magdalune
magdalune Posts: 80 Member
It took about five weeks of nothing through most of May, but then I dropped about four pounds of water weight (I now drink water like crazy, which has helped stop rampant water retention) and started losing in earnest in June. It's just a pound a week because the only exercise I'm able to do is fast walking for about an hour a day.

But the point is that I have NEVER lost weight before, not even when I tried. So the fact that I haven't just lost weight, but I've lost 10 POUNDS is monumental for me. I haven't seen the lighter side of 165 since Christmas.

My ticker says 9 pounds lost, but I'm a bit pound cautious, so I check in a pound over unless the scales have been the same for a few days in a row.

I bought myself a used book on Amazon as a reward. :) And I've arranged rewards all the way down to my goal weight.

YAY!

Replies

• magdalune
    magdalune Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    It took about five weeks of nothing through most of May, but then I dropped about four pounds of water weight (I now drink water like crazy, which has helped stop rampant water retention) and started losing in earnest in June. It's just a pound a week because the only exercise I'm able to do is fast walking for about an hour a day.

But the point is that I have NEVER lost weight before, not even when I tried. So the fact that I haven't just lost weight, but I've lost 10 POUNDS is monumental for me. I haven't seen the lighter side of 165 since Christmas.

My ticker says 9 pounds lost, but I'm a bit pound cautious, so I check in a pound over unless the scales have been the same for a few days in a row.

I bought myself a used book on Amazon as a reward. :) And I've arranged rewards all the way down to my goal weight.

YAY!
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Congratulation! :flowerforyou: I am pound cautious too... I always log a pound or two higher until it's that way for a couple of days... Guess then I don't have to change it and get discouraged. :happy:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    YEYYYYYY YOU!
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    Your doing great! Keep it up :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!