Replies

• jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    I only need 8 more!
  • IdaBetances
    IdaBetances Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    OMG! People are so nice here! I love this site! Lol :happy: I wish I could help but I dont like them....too much sodium! But good luck!
  • jamielr84
    Options
    OMG! People are so nice here! I love this site! Lol :happy: I wish I could help but I dont like them....too much sodium! But good luck!

I agree! People are so nice here! And this post has had 500+ views and not one single person took one of the codes that someone posted for me! :happy:
  • juldga
    juldga Posts: 119
    Options
    I have some at home I will try to post tonight
  • jamielr84
    Options
    Bump
  • jamielr84
    Options
    Bump
  • jamielr84
    Options
    I only need 7 more!
  • doll2002
    doll2002 Posts: 427
    Options
    L7XW-H9PC-3637N
  • kriswigg
    kriswigg Posts: 95
    Options
    HaHa, I'm a guy and I save the codes, Gonna get one of those bags for my wife. Does that make me a cheapskate? :bigsmile:

Nope, I'd say that makes you a pretty nice guy!:flowerforyou:
  • sweigel
    sweigel Posts: 3
    Options
    LNCP-64XN-PPYGD
  • jamielr84
    Options
    L7XW-H9PC-3637N

Thanks!!
  • jamielr84
    Options
    LNCP-64XN-PPYGD

Thank you!!
  • buttonsandbones
    buttonsandbones Posts: 7 Member
    Options

I agree! People are so nice here! And this post has had 500+ views and not one single person took one of the codes that someone posted for me! :happy:

That would be so rude and wrong to do...besides, I already got enough codes and sent for my lunch bag...the flirty pink one...:happy: Which one are you after?
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I signed up - thanks!!!
  • jamielr84
    Options

That would be so rude and wrong to do...besides, I already got enough codes and sent for my lunch bag...the flirty pink one...:happy: Which one are you after?

I am going to get the same one! (flirty pink)
  • jamielr84
    Options
    I only need 2 more!
  • SparklyMomma
    Options
    If you get your two codes, and get extra's; I need 8 more to get my lunch bag :) Let me know if you want to kick a couple extra's to me, I would appreciate it!
  • doll2002
    doll2002 Posts: 427
    Options
    LHKT-FTXC-67K6F
  • jamielr84
    Options
    LHKT-FTXC-67K6F

Thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options