New. Need help

Options
Hi, I'm new to this site. I started the new slim fast 3-2-1 plan today. My goal is to lose 60lbs by Sep 10, 2011. Hope I'm not setting my goal to high but it's something to look forward to. From what I have found so far this site is great!! I can't wait to get started. Good luck to all! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• lucysmommy
    lucysmommy Posts: 460
    Options
    hiya

welcome!! good luck with the slim fast plan:-)
  • paigemang♥
    Options
    Welcome!! This site is great, you will get alot of support!! Good luck and stay motivated!! :happy: :flowerforyou:

**you can add me as a friend**
  • peebs82
    peebs82 Posts: 7
    Options
    Good luck, stay motivated, never give up or give in and remember tha rewards for persistance are fantastic :-)
  • gertrude13
    Options
    hi! you can add me as a friend and if you need help post on my wall :) my first tip for you is to always check the message boards, they always have both practical and inspiring stories to share to keep your eye on your goal!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    : Hi and welcome! I started out by doing the slim fast 3-2-1 plan, and then moved to MPF when I started to miss real food. Good luck with it:flowerforyou:
  • hobbs2011
    Options
    How did you do on the slim fast plan. I have never done it before
  • Morninoonight
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. Good luck with the Slimfast plan. I've never used it before, but I'm here for advice and support!